I can't celebrate beating them anymore

Paris 84

It's no use, I've tried but can no longer pull it off. The Edinburgh derby has lost its appeal and is no longer enjoyable. Until we get our balance sheet into the kind of shape an accountant would be proud of, I can take no pleasure in beating them comfortably again. We're cheating really, they run their club on such a sound business footing that its like we have put our ambitions before sound business sense.

It'll come back and haunt us and we all know it, then who'll be laughing?

Punks No Deid

It's no use, I've tried but can no longer pull it off. The Edinburgh derby has lost its appeal and is no longer enjoyable. Until we get our balance sheet into the kind of shape an accountant would be proud of, I can take no pleasure in beating them comfortably again. We're cheating really, they run their club on such a sound business footing that its like we have put our ambitions before sound business sense.

:thumbsup:

Surely this is said for comedy effect?

You look at the accounts of both clubs and you tell me which set of fans are laughing................their c**ks off!!!

In the late 60s and 70s it was pretty rare. Since we came back into the top league in '83 it's happened a lot.

I'll never tire of it. :thumbsup:

In the late 60s and 70s it was pretty rare. Since we came back into the top league in '83 it's happened a lot.

I'll never tire of it. :thumbsup:

Nor will I.

Nae shit Sherlock?

Well that just shows how stupid your post is. As long as we are still a float and I can't see that ending any time soon and we are winning games then what's the problem?

clever. :thumbsup:

One flew over

What a bunch of zoomers on here tonight, well done Paris 84, far too easy fishing on here tonight; although I believe you were just being ironic, just flushed out the moronic!

Busby2Gibson

Nor will I.

I will never, ever, tire of beating that shower. In fact, a complete and utter humiliation of them is quite acceptable from time to time as well. Could do with another one soon.

scott herbertson

Their balance sheets going to look like the Greek National Account soon anyway - no player sales, no season tickets, no crowds, no strip sales, no backers

Time for Hibs fans to, altogether now......

Stand Up and Be Counted!!!

Well that just shows how stupid your post is. As long as we are still a float and I can't see that ending any time soon and we are winning games then what's the problem?

You've got to be winding me up surely? Oh and it's 'afloat' as in 'on some big boat'.

You've got to be winding me up surely? Oh and it's 'afloat' as in 'on some big boat'.

Your attempt of humour is rather poor Mr Wejustwonthederbybutimgoingtomoanforthesakeofit

Your attempt of humour is rather poor Mr Wejustwonthederbybutimgoingtomoanforthesakeofit

Fraser74; Read the first post again, this time think just maybe I'm poking fun at the tossers who think that 'Hibs accounts' are a thing of beauty and then read through the thread again.

Not once, not twice but three times it just goes over your head!!!!

I wasn't moaning I was being ironic. Unfortunately it doesn't have the same impact when you have to explain it again and again.

Do me a favour dinnae reply this time......................please.

Sorry, tried not to celebrate but I just discovered Absinthe.

Feck me. Mouths numb, heads numb, throats burning. Now thats a drink to celebrate with.

Better call Saul

Still a stupid post :down:

chester copperpot

Jesus wept, seriously?

Sarcasm is probably best not posted the night after such an easy derby victory mate.

Too many people pissed up to take the thread for what it is, a bit of a laugh :lol:

Archived