Jamie Hamill

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

Outstanding today , solid perormance

Its good that McGowan is keeping him on his toes

jambojim1986

I thought he looked really nervous at the start of the game, however he turned in a brilliant 2nd half especially, skinning several hobos and drawing yellow cards from them all. Top man.

I thought he was very erratic, tbh.

Defended well enough though which is what he's required to do.

Good assist too.

greedy shit who should have squared it to black (i think) when it was 1-0 :whistling:

Indeed (I thought it was 2ts) and one excruciating pass back to the keeper which put us in all sorts of bother in the second half.

Other than these he was excellent.

greedy shit who should have squared it to black (i think) when it was 1-0 :whistling:

:lol: yeah you're right about that. Then, walking over to kick the post in theatrical frustration, instead of tracking back to win the ball back.

Otherwise MOTM :thumbsup:

Thought Jamie was superb today

Took some brutal tackles and a few flying coins from the Hobos but stood up to it all.

Stood out for me too SUPERB

My MOM

:thumbsup:

A fine performance.

Also enjoyed it when he was giving some of the knob-heads behind the goals a mouthful of abuse when Kello was injured. LAD.

Walter Kovacs

Absolutely adored seeing him ghost 'round the back of Booth unseen in the second half, before delivering it into the six yard box.

Also, throwing the Hibs scarves off the pitch and back into the faces of the methadone-addled scum while they were giving him abuse... :yas:

A fine performance.

Also enjoyed it when he was giving some of the knob-heads behind the goals a mouthful of abuse when Kello was injured. LAD.

I'm also loving this guy - where did we get him? Pure dead brilliant, so he is :thumbsup:

I though he was excellent today. Between him and Stevo for MotM.

Id put black in among the motm challengers but its a close one

Granger and Hamill were both excellent today.

Superb signings and they have really given us a bit of balance and stability in the full back positions.

Midfield Dynamo

Dont see it to be honest. Average player.

Good solid game today......if you thought he was poor, you are in the minority.

vlad on the tyne

Hamill's mobile has a bit dig about him and comfortable in possession. I thought he had a good game today. Excellent cut back for Stevo's goal but should have cut back for Blackie in the 2nd half. Good Bosman signing IMO.

Templeton'sUnderpants

Motm for me. But really should have laid it off when it was 1-0 rather than going for goal.

Good performance although I wasn't happy at him not squaring the ball to Black. He was key in both our goals though.

His wee dig on the cripple at the corner flag has seen him go up in my estimation. :thumbsup:

Archived