22 in a row?

Zen Jambo

can't help feeling that this dire hibs team will be on the end of another sustained period of without winning a derby. is it 8 in a row so far?

can't help feeling that this dire hibs team will be on the end of another sustained period of without winning a derby. is it 8 in a row so far?

I was just thinking about that - think it is 8-in-a-row so far...

Disser Pointon

As much as it would be great I don't think that will ever be matched we rode our luck a lot during that spell and Hibs are likely to fluke a win sometime. Double figures would be good though.

shaun.lawson

10 in a row I reckon. Then, on present evidence, a gap of some years - unless SFL minnows Hibs draw SPL giants Hearts in a Cup tie. :smuggy:

There's a real danger that they'll dip into the First division and deprive us of the pleasure of yet another run.

CC has so much more to give. On balance, I'd say get them relegated and struggle on for a few years in a downward spiral. Hopefully going out of business in the not to distant future.

There's a real danger that they'll dip into the First division and deprive us of the pleasure of yet another run.

CC has so much more to give. On balance, I'd say get them relegated and struggle on for a few years in a downward spiral. Hopefully going out of business in the not to distant future.

Hopefully Livi won't get promoted to the SPL and I can at least go see them stuff the Hibbees next season...

Snake Plissken

We're at 8 without defeat now, can't see Hibs making the top six and they're in danger of relegation if they don't get sorted soon so we might have to wait some time to add to the 10 games if we get through the next two without defeat.

Jesus - I'm hypnotised by Weej's avatar!!!

This is normal. Don't be alarmed.

We're at 8 without defeat now, can't see Hibs making the top six and they're in danger of relegation if they don't get sorted soon so we might have to wait some time to add to the 10 games if we get through the next two without defeat.

7 undefeated.

Victor Meldrew

This is normal. Don't be alarmed.

7 undefeated.

No, it's 8.

Only 2 defeats in the last 15 derbies.

We ******* own them.

I'm convinced that we will get 4 Edinburgh derbies this season as I reckon the League Cup draw will be 'rigged' so we get Hibs. No-one really gives a stuff about that cup (media wise) but an Edinburgh Derby suddenly throws up a tasty tie.

5 straight wins, when was the last time that happened? Has it ever happened (excluding EOS)

It isn't five straight wins.

8 and counting.

Hope we get them at Tynie in the Mickey Mouse Cup. Another win against them soon would be most pleasing.

8 and counting.

Hope we get them at Tynie in the Mickey Mouse Cup. Another win against them soon would be most pleasing.

A win for us would probably finish the scum off.

:ninja:

Archived