Whos started the Derby drinking?

Sergio Garcia

Sergio Garcia

I'll admit i was trying to behave on the evening of Saturday but i ended up at the off-licence at 9 and then to the boozer for the last few hours and now im necking some white wine before hitting a case of tennants.

Anyone else going from it now to kickoff?

Gregory House M.D.

I would, but I'm a big lightweight :lol: started drinking at 11 before the last derby and ended up in bed by 6 :lol:

Sergio Garcia

Im not supposed to be drinking but hey my bro wont check JKB before he picks me up! I have my case to go, the music channels on sky are pish though, now Indie classics!

I'll be in good voice the morra!

fair enough if it was a midday game but it doesne kick off till 4

bye which time youll be finished.Just have a few now get a kip n save the rest for the morn

Sergio Garcia

Im no getting picked up till 1 so hence I have to do the pre night drinking! My bro doesnst drink so this is fairest way!

Im no getting picked up till 1 so hence I have to do the pre night drinking! My bro doesnst drink so this is fairest way!

just go to bed ya raj :verymad:

Sergio Garcia

just go to bed ya raj :verymad:

I wont sleep bud, can anyone tell me when music channels got so shit!

Even the normal indie/rock ones are not playing the game!

Just got back in. Pretty pished but I need some sleep if I'm gonna enjoy tomorrow to the fullest.

Shan't be too long before I'm back up again. 11am at the latest and then right back on it thumbsup.gif

Captain America

Im not supposed to be drinking but hey my bro wont check JKB before he picks me up! I have my case to go, the music channels on sky are pish though, now Indie classics!

I'll be in good voice the morra!

Won't I?

J Cheever Loophole

Tried to go to sleep, failed. Now the first can is open..only ten hours till kick off..CMON THE HEARTS!!

So you lasted 2hrs before you succumbed.Well done.whistling.gifbiggrin.gif

Harry Palmer

I'm having a stupendous cup of coffee at the moment. Possibly the best I've ever made.

That will be followed by a bowl of stick to the ribs porridge and another cup of coffee. Feel the Caffeine Rush! :thumbsup:

Sergio Garcia

c

I'm having a stupendous cup of coffee at the moment. Possibly the best I've ever made.

That will be followed by a bowl of stick to the ribs porridge and another cup of coffee. Feel the Caffeine Rush! :thumbsup:

I feel you are on the correct path

I cannot change my path another can with EMF on the telly

Would like to know where your sitting, Elvis. I'm sure if I look over in the general direction after we've put the 4th past them Ill be able to see you slightly worse for wear. I hope your not working tomorrow..

I'm sure you wont be the only one singing the songs..

Feel sorry for anyone that works a bank holiday. Especially after a Derby!! Eight hours till kick off now...I f****** love derby day.

Sergio Garcia

Amen The Black Eyed Peas now on the music channel, cant argue that tonight is going be a good night!

portobellojambo1

I'm sure you wont be the only one singing the songs..

Feel sorry for anyone that works a bank holiday. Especially after a Derby!! Eight hours till kick off now...I f****** love derby day.

I forgot to check with work when I left on Tuesday, I have no idea if I'm off work Monday.

Just about to start breakfast, then relax for a few hours before heading out for a few sherbets pre match.

Sergio Garcia

Didnt start till late but a few tennants, then jacks then a bottle of white wine and now back to the tennants bud!!

PBJ just claim the whole i thought i was off routine

J Cheever Loophole

I forgot to check with work when I left on Tuesday, I have no idea if I'm off work Monday.

Just about to start breakfast, then relax for a few hours before heading out for a few sherbets pre match.

I'm off tomorrow thank feck but I've got to take the Mrs to Asda,catch a bit of brekky thereyucky.gif ,drop the works van off at a workmates before wiring into some Bud then catch a train.It's going to be a long but in the main,enjoyable day methinks.

FTH

chester copperpot

Didnt start till late but a few tennants, then jacks then a bottle of white wine and now back to the tennants bud!!

PBJ just claim the whole i thought i was off routine

Better watch you don't have a Copperpot incident mate.

I shall be driving to the game today, I've learned my lesson.

Never went to sleep at all last night. Suppost to be at a mates birthday tonight. Don't think ill be in any state too be honest.

Sergio Garcia

Better watch you don't have a Copperpot incident mate.

I shall be driving to the game today, I've learned my lesson.

We've all done it mate, itll hopefully pass!

On here they will rip it for a while though!

chester copperpot

We've all done it mate, itll hopefully pass!

On here they will rip it for a while though!

Just make sure you're not in the same boat fella.

I have to admit that I dunno how people can go a whole night without sleep, then get on it the next day.

This isn't even an age thing for me, I've never been able to do it.

Sergio Garcia

I can do it for around 3 days max then i need sleep, then again im worth feck all on the third day!

Thankfully im on day 2 now!

I can do it for around 3 days max then i need sleep, then again im worth feck all on the third day!

Thankfully im on day 2 now!

ooh_matron2.png

elvis were you sitting in the upper at easter road with your bottle of lucozade ,nut it wasnt u im telling you that guy was steaming :ninja:

The Old Tolbooth

London Thursday, rest Friday (much needed), 40th last night, and Hibs today :booze:

My doctor won't be impressed....

post-504-0-42795600-1314521085_thumb.jpg

London Thursday, rest Friday (much needed), 40th last night, and Hibs today :booze:

My doctor won't be impressed....

Got the perfect t-shirt for you JM.

TheLiverIsEvil-ladies.jpg

I can see another Chester Copperpot incident this afternoon

I was thinking the same :lol:

I have been up since 3 AM not a well person. Thought it was a heart attack... Trapped wind i think...Feel ok now. NOT drinking today tho......

Well got a couple of cases of these bad boys, only ?7 for 12 cans(ABV 7%) @ Tesco, messy day ahead.

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Get right in about them, Hearts. thumbsup.gif

Napoleon  Wilson

No Beer in the house. :sweat:

Gonna get a few Cold buds at the shop at 1pm then hit the pub bout 3ish.

Archived