Derby game - ESPN Freeview

Cairneyhill Jambo

Cairneyhill Jambo

Can't make the game tomorrow and the local pub probably is going to show the Manure game instead so phoned up to order Espn to watch it. Got 3 months free ESPN. Apparently latest Sky deal. Happy days. Remember and cancel at the end of the 2nd month.

It's worth the extra money IMO. I like all the European football they show, plus NFL and the odd EPL game. :thumbsup:

slightly off topic but - can you watch the game overseas anywhere online?

Had a look at the hearts official site, but no links about paying for the game to watch if overseas?

anyone know?

ta

I used streampro for the Paksi away game, ?2.50 for a day trial which isn't bad if you're desperate. There's no guarantees with that, but I'd think you'd find a decent stream on there.

If you're on Kickback close to kick-off time, there's a good chance someone will post a link in one of the threads.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Had a look at the hearts official site, but no links about paying for the game to watch if overseas?

anyone know?

ta

Not sure if Hearts.TV allows to pay per game now TBH.

Not that it affects me :verysmug:

anyone know?

ta

There will be plenty of links online for the game, free ones. Your best bet without having to pay for streampro or anything is to go to www.livefootballstream.net , usually simple to work and should have the game.

There will be plenty of links online for the game, free ones. Your best bet without having to pay for streampro or anything is to go to www.livefootballstream.net , usually simple to work and should have the game.

buy a sat dish buy a dodgy sat box point up in the sky you will get the game free of charge there millions of channels up there cant get my head round it people paying for sly just go to google and search for information its out there then enjoy

Do The Dance

I got 3 months ESPN on Friday due to upgrading online to Sky Sports package. I already have Sky Sports so effectively didn't upgrade at all. So, free ESPN..

Archived