Your Call with Jim Traynor

IMac

Coburg Hearts

It was bad enough before, but now that that cretin English has joined the gravy train I'm out of it.

Walter Kovacs

Cannot stand the hosts on Your Call at times. In days gone by, I've texted in only to have them ignore around 90% of the message and read out a single section, out of context, to allow themselves a chuckle at 'delusional' Hearts fans. That show is a love-in for the Old Firm these days; the rest of us only get a look-in when the inbred, ugly sisters aren't playing.

The Comedian

It was bad enough before, but now that that cretin English has joined the gravy train I'm out of it.

He's a massive improvement over that lassie McGuire. Jims banter with her was rank.

He's a massive improvement over that lassie McGuire. Jims banter with her was rank.

And a bit creepy.

Napoleon  Wilson

cotshelmbrit.jpg

I dont actually mind Jim Traynor. I mind him often getting stuck into the "We Deserve Better" Hun callers and ripping the pish outta the "There's a Conspiracy" Victim callers. Admittedly i haven't listened to Your Call for a while though.

This has been gone over so many times on Kickback ...

Traynor is quite good to us, his wife's family are Jambos, reputedlyly.

English is working out quite well, a lot of banter about his 'relationship' with Hearts, is gonna lead to more discussion of Hearts issues.

It isn't as OF dominated as it might be, in part because many of them prefer the dedicated call-in on Radio Clyde.

Still the best radio programme on Scottish football, by a considerable margin, IMHO

Tommy Wiseau

Jim Traynor is a vile human being as well as being a **** of the airwaves. Quite the violent temper on him as well if you believe people who have seen it in action... :interesting:

Clerry Jambo

This has been gone over so many times on Kickback ...

Traynor is quite good to us, his wife's family are Jambos, reputedlyly.

English is working out quite well, a lot of banter about his 'relationship' with Hearts, is gonna lead to more discussion of Hearts issues.

It isn't as OF dominated as it might be, in part because many of them prefer the dedicated call-in on Radio Clyde.

Still the best radio programme on Scottish football, by a considerable margin, IMHO

I agree, better than the joke that is Sportsound and especially open all mics, deary me

Archived