How would you feel?

Paulie Walnut

William H. Bonney

I think all the players who played at WHL should start tomorrow.

does that include the spurs players|? if so, no changes! :whistling:

Johanes de Silentio

Would be harsh on McGowan, Robinson, and Eggert, if they are left out the morn.

It's funnny, though - last week, everybody wanted to rest players to keep them fresh for the morn - now people want the rested players to be left out. :blink:

Possibly should but wont.

Im happy with whatever Paulo picks. He knows the players condition better than I do, so if he wants to shuffle the pack then im all for it.

J Cheever Loophole

It's funnny, though - last week, everybody wanted to rest players to keep them fresh for the morn - now people want the rested players to be left out. :blink:

Ah'm confused anaw.blink.gif

Guest C00l K1d

Don't think anyone expected a performance like we were given though

Your point fails at the first hurdle, Kello or JM blink.gif

You can't compare a nothing game against a weakened Spurs side to playing in the Derby.

euro hangovers affect all teams. the guys at WHL put in a very good shift, rudi looked out on his erse when he came off and theres probably a few others in the same boat. i reckon 7 changes are about right. not to many options at the back so expect to see only maybe hammil getting a place, black, driver, stevenson and obua in midfield and either sutton or elliott up front.

derbies are usually a battle so playing with a possibly tired team would be a nonsense when you have options

euro hangovers affect all teams. the guys at WHL put in a very good shift, rudi looked out on his erse when he came off and theres probably a few others in the same boat. i reckon 7 changes are about right. not to many options at the back so expect to see only maybe hammil getting a place, black, driver, stevenson and obua in midfield and either sutton or elliott up front.

derbies are usually a battle so playing with a possibly tired team would be a nonsense when you have options

Last sentence hits the nail on the head. :thumbsup:

Like most 2 faced footbal fans -- if the team wins and especially wins well then I shall say what an inspired choice by our manager -- if we draw or lose I shall stamp my feet and cry woefully 'why change the team after a good performance' :rolleyes:

However I would have changed a couple anyway -- I would start with Driver -- whichever wing he plays on he can tear strips of either of their full backs -- width and pace are the answer tomorrow.

Drylaw Hearts

However I would have changed a couple anyway -- I would start with Driver -- whichever wing he plays on he can tear strips of either of their full backs -- width and pace are the answer tomorrow.

I'd go with Driver AND Suso.

Big decisions for Mr Sergio.

Some done themselves not harm on Thursday, that does not mean you start your next game though. Just means you move up the pecking order with the manager having more faith in you.

I would quite like to see Smith and Sutton up top though.

J Cheever Loophole

At least we have the luxury of a number options, where as Lolderwood has only 2 and that is to be pumped with or without the lube.

FTH

scott herbertson

I'd go with Driver AND Suso.

I'd add kello to that and and probably start with stevenson for robinson as well

jamboinglasgow

I hear it could be 8 changes fom Thursday..

I imagine that means only Webster, Zaliukas and Grainger remaining in the team.

So

Kello

Hamill, Webster, Zaliukas, Grainger

Elliott, Black, Mrowiec, Driver

Sutton, Stevenson

Fermit the Krog

I imagine that means only Webster, Zaliukas and Grainger remaining in the team.

So

Kello

Hamill, Webster, Zaliukas, Grainger

Elliott, Black, Mrowiec, Driver

Sutton, Stevenson

Almost.

:thumbsup:

The Fax machine is back on mate as when Stevie Frail read it :woot:

Fermit the Krog

The Fax machine is back on mate as when Stevie Frail read it :woot:

Yes.

David Obua is clearly a favourite of Vlads and Novikovas Isn't.

******* mug.

If we win, no one will care a jot.

That's football.

Yes.

David Obua is clearly a favourite of Vlads and Novikovas Isn't.

******* mug.

Don't let him worry you, dude. He is a Hibs fan, IMO.

Fermit the Krog

Whats the team then as you have had a ITK attitude :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm not allowed to post it as the rules state.

Wait till the team is announced and count the changes from Thursday.

I could be wrong but I'm just passing on what I've been told. If my attitude annoys you I'm sorry.

*edit - it could be 7 changes as one player is subject to passing a fitness test.

I could be wrong but I'm just passing on what I've been told. If my attitude annoys you I'm sorry.

Team Id oplay

Kello

McGowan Webster Zal Grainger

Temps Eggert Skacel Black Novi

Sutton

portobellojambo1

Kello is the only change i would make. Please no Black.

That is the only change I would think they need to consider for tomorrow, is in goal. And I agree totally about Black, it was refreshing on Thursday to watch a team that was intent on playing the ball forward, and never at any point did I think we were in danger of going down to 10 men (which could have happened if Black was on). There are games where you may need someone to dig in in midfield, tomorrow isn't one of them.

Good to have the likes of Elliott, Sutton, Driver etc. in reserve as well.

Almost.

If that's anywhere near the team then I'm disappointed to say the least.

I'd guess it's the same as against Killie but with Black in for Robinson and possibly Sutton in for Elliott.

I don't see what anyone on Thursday did to get dropped. Particularly McGowan who was outstanding. :unsure:

Ryan Gosling

I think idiots who post our team on this forum the night before a derby should be banned. Damage is already done though.

Don't let him worry you, dude. He is a Hibs fan, IMO.

I'm not sure if he's a Hibs fan or not, but he's most definitely a simpleton.

Fermit the Krog

I think idiots who post our team on this forum the night before a derby should be banned. Damage is already done though.

Who's posted the team?

No line up mentioned on this thread will be what we start with.

Paulie Walnut

*edit - it could be 7 changes as one player is subject to passing a fitness test.

coughandrewdrivercough

Patrick Bateman

Anyone who posts Hearts team news should be banned from this message board. It's common knowledge that representatives from other clubs use KB and that team info has been passed on. It's the preserve of sad-act, attention-seeking nobodies who use such information to make themselves feel and seem important. Seriously; why do it? Does it make you feel better to know our opponents will know how we'll line up?

Fermit the Krog

Anyone who posts Hearts team news should be banned from this message board. It's common knowledge that representatives from other clubs use KB and that team info has been passed on. It's the preserve of sad-act, attention-seeking nobodies who use such information to make themselves feel and seem important. Seriously; why do it? Does it make you feel better to know our opponents will know how we'll line up?

Ok, fine. I'll stop passing on news from training also, in case our opponents are watching :turned: though people on here seemed to enjoy that at the time. <_<

Whatever.

Again, no one has posted tomorrows team.

Enjoy the game.

Gorgie rules.

Patrick Bateman

And what damage?

Get over yourself.

If you can't understand why posting tactical or selection information on a football forum observed by employees of rival clubs the night before one of the biggest domestic matches of the season is a catastrophically stupid thing to do, then I really despair. Anyone who betrays HMFC on the eve of a derby is somewhere between a traffic warden and child rapist in my view. Erring towards the latter.

southside1874

Its the ITK syndrome. I'm not sure about a manager picking tactics based on what is posted on a fans forum though. Hearts haven't won a game after a euro tie for years. Hibs will come out and attack to try and get a cheeky goal and silence the home support. Then again they may try and frustrate the fans by kicking the Hearts players and stoppimg us from playing. Who knows??

Archived