ticket for derby

Marooned In Oz

Marooned In Oz

Now, i know this is a real long shot but was wondering if anyone had a spare ticket anywhere in the ground for the derby. I have been to every game this year except paks away but was waiting until i got back from

London until after i got paid to get a ticket (stupid, yes but was strapped for cash after london home

And away) if you can help youll make this antipodean jambo very happy!

andyheartsfc

Now, i know this is a real long shot but was wondering if anyone had a spare ticket anywhere in the ground for the derby. I have been to every game this year except paks away but was waiting until i got back from

London until after i got paid to get a ticket (stupid, yes but was strapped for cash after london home

And away) if you can help youll make this antipodean jambo very happy!

[/quote

Hope you get one m8

Andy

gorgie stand any good mate

I have 1 let you have for ?20

pm me. I live in Corstorphine

need rid of by 5pm today

Marooned In Oz

gorgie stand any good mate

I have 1 let you have for ?20

pm me. I live in Corstorphine

need rid of by 5pm today

it won't let me pm for some reason! I would be interested though mate! can you pm me so I can reply?

robin hood jambo

Thanks for all the pm's

thats the tckt now gone to marooned in oz

FTH

Marooned In Oz

Thanks for all the pm's

thats the tckt now gone to marooned in oz

FTH

Robin hood jambo? Absolute LEGEND

isnt he the guy that sells fake tickets

nah. he's the one that posts duff info about matches being on in his mates pub to coerce you into buying beer when the match isnae really on! whistling.gif

nah. he's the one that posts duff info about matches being on in his mates pub to coerce you into buying beer when the match isnae really on! whistling.gif

Hi guys, I'm hijacking my son marcs post here, he is in hospital after having a Abcess removed this morning and is staying in hospital until at leasttonight,

I have 2 tickets for game for anyone who didn't manage toget there, please pm or send message and I will reply,

Tickets for gorgiebstand 2 adults

He is in pain but is gutted he is missing his first derby in 15 years

Hi guys,

I planned on getting my ticket secured when I got back from London but unfortunately it was sold out. Don't suppose anybody has a spare ticket for a a desperate jambo willing to pay?

Archived