Hobo with Death Wish?

Chewy

Must admit, I grudgingly had to admire the balls of the Hobo, who appeared in a Hibs Shirt under the arch outside Hamilton Hall, then proceeded to lift his shirt, as is his want being a Hobo, only to reveal a Spurs Top !

Kissed the Badge then disappeared as quickly as he appeared!!!!

Any Info on the Welt???

Chewy

Saw the radge get off the tube near to the ground , got utter pelters, ran down an alley and appeared couple of minutes later with spurs top over his hobo top but was spotted and he ran down the road like a big jessie....GORGIE ROOLS

Heres a story

Someone I am known to going home after the home leg, when a bloke appears and gives it "5 - 0 etc" So said aquaintance says "you a spurs fan" to which the lad replies "naw am a Hibs fan" (awww bless) So aqaintance tells him to piss off. But the lad carried on as aqauintance went home. Have been told he was still in the gutter that following morning (the hibs fan that is).

Heres a story

Someone I am known to going home after the home leg, when a bloke appears and gives it "5 - 0 etc" So said aquaintance says "you a spurs fan" to which the lad replies "naw am a Hibs fan" (awww bless) So aqaintance tells him to piss off. But the lad carried on as aqauintance went home. Have been told he was still in the gutter that following morning (the hibs fan that is).

:what:

You butchered that story mate. In English please

Heres a story

imagescavt7vh3.jpg

In short a smart arse hibs fan tried to be funny with the wrong bloke (after he had several beers) . And said Hibs fan got done in after he pushed "it" a bit too far , and was still poleaxed in the gutter the following morning.So I am told.

Cappuccino Kid

He spoke with a London accent, some Spurs fan trying to be a smart arse. We just laughed at him in Liverpool stationin the afternoon. Later saw him being grabbed by the throat near the ground, but dont think it went much further than that.

Also saw an erse with a Rangers top and hat on, come into Dirty Dicks pub at Liverpool St Station, about 6.30pm.

He got a good rendition of the Weegie song.....

In short a smart arse hibs fan tried to be funny with the wrong bloke (after he had several beers) . And said Hibs fan got done in after he pushed "it" a bit too far , and was still poleaxed in the gutter the following morning.So I am told.

Don't you just love a story with a happy ending :thumbsup:imagescaisen3q.jpg

The People's Chimp

Was it Billy Veal what done him?

I did bump into a mate who is a hibbe at Hamilton hall, pulled him up about it and said he was also a spurs fan. He was sitting upstairs but very much doubt he was the one who wear the hibs top!

Must admit, I grudgingly had to admire the balls of the Hobo, who appeared in a Hibs Shirt under the arch outside Hamilton Hall, then proceeded to lift his shirt, as is his want being a Hobo, only to reveal a Spurs Top !

Any Info on the Welt???

Chewy

You admired his balls?

:oohmatron:

Any Info on the Welt???

Chewy

Pleased to say I have never admired the balls of any supporter. I suppose a Hibs supporter would be even worse than any other but still.

Did play rugby for a good number of years and certainly saw a few, but never admired them.

Just goes to show how keen they are to proclaim their status when Hearts are in town, obsession springs to mind.

Buckstone Hearts

I witnessed someone 'have a word' with him in Liverpool Street Station. Some Jambo's standing next to him then started shouting at the Hearts fan to leave him alone! He shit himself and fumbled around in his wallet to produce a warrant card and said "you've just assaulted an off duty policeman". Nothing really happened as it was just handbags and everyone went their seperate ways.

We saw him in the station.

Told us he was originally from Edinburgh, as if that makes him any less of a bellend.

J.T.F.Robertson

There's a guy on the Scotsman comment's section (I think that's where) calls himself hibbyspurs. Might well have been him. (he sounds daft enough)

Was it Billy Veal what done him?

BILLY VEAL theres a blast from my past.Billy was in the year above me at Ross High Absolute screwball at games.Anybody know what has become of him.Is he still alive?

BILLY VEAL theres a blast from my past.Billy was in the year above me at Ross High Absolute screwball at games.Anybody know what has become of him.Is he still alive?

My old man is a good friend of his. My post was what happened after the home leg. Billy is a LEGEND. Remember back when I ws 14 going to Fester Road. My dad and his mates smuggled me into this pub en route and told me to sit quitely in the corner. As he went to buy me a soft drink Billy made sure my dad bought me a pint :D It was cool as feck, in a pub before the derby and drinking a pint at 14 B)

Old Pivotonian

My old man is a good friend of his. My post was what happened after the home leg. Billy is a LEGEND. Remember back when I ws 14 going to Fester Road. My dad and his mates smuggled me into this pub en route and told me to sit quitely in the corner. As he went to buy me a soft drink Billy made sure my dad bought me a pint :D It was cool as feck, in a pub before the derby and drinking a pint at 14 B)

Legend.

Billy might be a bit 'hot-headed' at times but he is a true Jambo. I bet he never had any problems acruing the loyalty points for the away game.

Mair Billies and less fair-weather fans and the club might be in a better state.

Last saw him at Motherwell. He was giving some player pelters. I couldn't make out whether it was an under-achieving Hearts player or some Motherwell guy. I'm not entirely sure that Billy knew either.

Quiet guy away from the football by the way.

Legend.

Quiet guy away from the football by the way.

This I know to be true.

But come Saturday.......

I witnessed someone 'have a word' with him in Liverpool Street Station. Some Jambo's standing next to him then started shouting at the Hearts fan to leave him alone! He shit himself and fumbled around in his wallet to produce a warrant card and said "you've just assaulted an off duty policeman". Nothing really happened as it was just handbags and everyone went their seperate ways.

that happened when we were talking to the guy, he was a spurs fan whose family were from edinburgh and were hibs fans. clearly just trying to wind people up with the top worked aswell with the guy trying to fight with him for wearing it.

Archived