What a day oot that wiz.

Eggo

Well done to us and cheers to everyone I met for making it a great day. Ive been to many Euro jaunts and that one last night was up with the best of them. Roll on Sunday :thumbsup:

I loved it all. Even the shortcut I knew back to the hotel. 45 mins later back at Kings Cross to start again :rolleyes:

I havnt felt so tired for a long time, so was a good trip... :thumbsup:

I loved it all. Even the shortcut I knew back to the hotel. 45 mins later back at Kings Cross to start again :rolleyes:

I havnt felt so tired for a long time, so was a good trip... :thumbsup:

Must have been the same 5min short cut my bro in law knew to hotel on our arrival in london.....45mins later we asked for directions!

What a *** absolutely brilliant day.

Unbelievable day, so proud to be a jambo! Need to get some remedy for my throat so it can fully recover for Sunday!On the downside, the bus journey there and back was a killer! Had to be at bus station for 2315 last night for bus back, got there at 2314 after our taxi driver managed to go thru a few red lights and break some speed limits. Best ?50 spent on a taxi ever

When we were waiting on taxi to Victoria this morning a Hearts fan was in the reception asking where the other travelodge was at Kings cross receptionist says I have given you directions about 18 times when you keep coming back.. He was waiting on a taxi when we left... Poor soul, said he had been looking for 4 hours .. only a 5 minute walk... :lol:

Well done to us and cheers to everyone I met for making it a great day. Ive been to many Euro jaunts and that one last night was up with the best of them. Roll on Sunday :thumbsup:

So it turns oot Dirty Dicks was a gay bar!;)

If only there had been a clue or something.........!

Good laugh yet again,mate.Cheers.:thumbsup:

Carl Weathers

Wonderful day. I'm suffering now though.

We stayed out until 4am in a shady club in Hackney.

Anyone last longer than us?

Was that the pub awe us were at Boab? hahaha. Well yir no bent unless yi back onty it :lol:

Unbelievable day, so proud to be a jambo! Need to get some remedy for my throat so it can fully recover for Sunday!On the downside, the bus journey there and back was a killer! Had to be at bus station for 2315 last night for bus back, got there at 2314 after our taxi driver managed to go thru a few red lights and break some speed limits. Best ?50 spent on a taxi ever

I was meant to be getting the megabus back but ended up getting a free first class ticket for the train. :pleasing:

The Old Tolbooth

It was? :blink:

I was in there after the game :ninja:

Konrad von Carstein

Gonna go out on a limb here and say......you were quite safe!

Gonna go out on a limb here and say......you were quite safe!

We were in dirty dicks as well, oh well,

Best trip ever just got upnand I'm well f',ked

Roll on Sunday

Corrie Jambo

Wonderful day. I'm suffering now though.

We stayed out until 4am in a shady club in Hackney.

Anyone last longer than us?

Some of our guys were out and woke us up at 5.15 what a racket. They ended up in a club called the aquarium and the video of them singing in the jaccuzzi is awesome.

Fantastic trip and agree Hamilton Hall was fantastic. I hope everyone enjoyed my new olympic logo with the guy stealing the red ring - sorry for pestering you all.

At the match was the best atmosphere I have ever been involved in EVER

Eggo, I was talking to your mate all the way up from London on the train. Ziggy.

They all work down there the Ziggy family.Good pal for 40 years :thumbsup:

I big surprise to us all Boab!!!

How's the head??

I big surprise to us all Boab!!!

How's the head??

I presume your asking about his cranium?

Not hows he 'at' head :ninja:

They ended up in a club called the aquarium and the video of them singing in the jaccuzzi is awesome.

I know London is diverse but what kind of fecking club was that?

I presume your asking about his cranium?

Not hows he 'at' head :ninja:

Defo his cranium. The sight of him in just a towel on Friday morning was more than enough!!!

Great time had by all eggo,met you in the boozer near trafalgar sq on the thur about 11am :thumbsup:

Great time had by all eggo,met you in the boozer near trafalgar sq on the thur about 11am :thumbsup:

I remember, you married the babysitter did you not? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Corrie Jambo

I know London is diverse but what kind of fecking club was that?

I will let the boys involved give more details but highlight I imagine was the girl joining one of the guys in the jacuzzi in her bra and pants!!!

So we were told by a couple of geezers in there,John.

They served alcoholic beverages so it could have been a Bangkok ladyboy club for all we cared.Great laugh in there.

So we were told by a couple of geezers in there,John.

They served alcoholic beverages so it could have been a Bangkok ladyboy club for all we cared.Great laugh in there.

Some quality drinking done in there!! Still not got that hangover! ;-).

I don't think that any of us that were in London on Thursday will forget the day for as long as we live. Absoloutely superb atmosphere from start to finish and the backing for the team at WHL was incredible. The whole atmosphere in and around Liverpool Street before the game was amazing as well. Just an amazing day to be a Jambo.

Archived