See that Caledonia Bar in Budapest...

BoJack Horseman

BoJack Horseman

Wasn't even showing the game.

It had 3 TV's, all showing the footy, but not one that they were willing to turn over to watch the famous.

One was showing Celtic, one had on Newcastle - Scunthorpe (ffs) and I can't even remember the last one as I was in a complete rage (read; disappointed sulk).

Some Scottish bar.

:sob:

Not surprised mate, it was more a Celtic pub than a Scottish bar. Was the Hearts top still up behind the bar?

BoJack Horseman

I got that from the reviews of it after Paks, but you'd think they'd favour a scottish team over Newcastle v Scunthorpe.

BlackhallJambo

Not surprised mate, it was more a Celtic pub than a Scottish bar. Was the Hearts top still up behind the bar?

Being in BP I had e mailed the bar and Patrick promised it would be on. However on arrival no hmfc on tv, tic were getting humped and we promptly left reminding them that st Johnstone had humped this poor team and thought they would get emptied by the mighty Swiss Zion. And no we didn't spend a forint in the lying scumbag,s pub, ps the hearts top is still up

BoJack Horseman

They aren't even showing the derby! FFS.

Anyone know where I can watch it in Budapest?

Radioactive Mince

That's ******* shocking. Think of the dough he made on the Tuesday & Wednesday nights.

Tim *****.

There's meant to be a large, Sportsters type bar in the city centre somewhere. Can't for the life of me remember its name.

Archived