WHL YouTube Clips

WorldChampions1902

I`ve been a Spurs fan for over 40 years,and was obviously at WHL last night.As well as being a fan,i have also been a Steward for over 20 years at WHL,and was over with your fans after the final whistle.I just wanted to take the time to say that your team did you proud,but the fans were even better.To make that journey,when already 5-0 down,and make the noise you did,was fantastic.Not just the great support for your team,but the great behaviour as well.I was chatting,and shaking hands with some of you,and the friendlyness between the fans was great.I`ve seen your youtube clips at th Hamilton Hall,a place i know well.

I must admit i`ve never really been interested in Scottish football,but will in future keep an eye out for your results.

Best of luck for the season.

Come on you Jambos.

And thanks for Dave McKay!!

thanks you for your kind words, mon the Spurs, I think that they will go all the way and win the cup

Finally managed to upload a great 3 min video of our final whistle celebrations. If you want to see (and hear) it in HD, you need to click on the the arrow on the bottom right-hand side of the YouTube window and select 'HD'.

Got goosebumps watching that.

Excellent stuff thumbsup.gif

Archived