if hearts and the OF win this weekend

winston churchill

I think 3rd is way beyond us now. Too many hard games after the split if we make the top 6. Saying that i don't think we will make the top 6 anyway. I think we will beat Kilmarnock but falkirk will beat a Aberdeen team with nothing to play for.

The Future's Maroon
I think 3rd is way beyond us now. Too many hard games after the split if we make the top 6. Saying that i don't think we will make the top 6 anyway. I think we will beat Kilmarnock but falkirk will beat a Aberdeen team with nothing to play for.
I agree that third is beyond us now, but Aberdeen DO have something to play for - same as us - a top six finish?

I agree that third is beyond us now, but Aberdeen DO have something to play for - same as us - a top six finish?

If we win aberdeen would have to win something like 8-0. You think they are honestly going to think that is a realistic target ?

winston churchill
I think 3rd is way beyond us now. Too many hard games after the split if we make the top 6. Saying that i don't think we will make the top 6 anyway.
I think we will beat Kilmarnock but falkirk will beat a Aberdeen team with nothing to play for

that couid be the fly in the ointment.after all falkirk have not won at todders in fifty years.

that couid be the fly in the ointment.after all falkirk have not won at todders in fifty years.

I know and it will be all the harder to swallow if falkirk do win. I think calderwood hates us just as much as we hate him. Saying that he probably is stupid enough to think they can win 8-0. :P

The White Cockade

we have no chance of third - none at all

IMO we will probably draw 0-0 or lose 1-0 today

and finish 8th

I think making the top 6 would be a be an achievement given that we were second bottom of the league not so long ago. If we do make the top 6 I think we are looking at finishing fifth or sixth - the fact reamains that we still have a lot of very average players.

winston churchill
I know and it will be all the harder to swallow if falkirk do win.
I think calderwood hates us just as much as we hate him

. Saying that he probably is stupid enough to think they can win 8-0. :P

you can also add,seve, lee millar, and that erse sandy clark;)

you can also add,seve, lee millar, and that erse sandy clark;)

Maybe it is better if we don't win today, saves giving them the satisfaction of doing us over. :confused:

alwaysthereinspirit
If we win aberdeen would have to win something like 8-0. You think they are honestly going to think that is a realistic target ?

As a professional you have to believe you can. So Aberdeen if still in with a chance of top 6 will come out with all guns blazing. A couple of quick goals and then Falkirk close shop so as not to get embarrased. We make top 6. Its all Gods great plan.:dribble:

gowestjambo
As a professional you have to believe you can. So Aberdeen if still in with a chance of top 6 will come out with all guns blazing. A couple of quick goals and then Falkirk close shop so as not to get embarrased. We make top 6. Its all Gods great plan.:dribble:

Well there is more chance of god having a plan than Vlad!!

alwaysthereinspirit
Well there is more chance of god having a plan than Vlad!!

God could take Mad Vlad.

Archived