Were on our way

Diadora Van Basten

Just passed Doncaster on the 9.30 train, sun is shinning outside........

Just behind you mate, into donny now

Someone has prepared & brought a vast selection of vodka jellies and various shots. They've been kind enough to share with fellow Jambos. People are arriving from other carriages because they've heard it's all happening in carriage C. And any plan for semi-sensible behaviour seems to be going straight out of the window...

Jack Torrance

Someone has prepared & brought a vast selection of vodka jellies and various shots. They've been kind enough to share with fellow Jambos. People are arriving from other carriages because they've heard it's all happening in carriage C. And any plan for semi-sensible behaviour seems to be going straight out of the window...

Is there a carriage G and a carriage N?

kingantti1874

Just behind you mate, into donny now

2 minutes ? are you sure your not just further back on the same train :teehee:

Surely all you folk whom are away have MUCH better things to be doing than posting on here today?!

Safe to say if I were away down, JKB would be the last thing on my mind!

2 minutes ? are you sure your not just further back on the same train :teehee:

Ha ha no definitely on a different train,saw your train leave platform 5, we were on platform 6

Woke up this morning here in islington with strains of the hearts song waking me up. Wondered what the hell was going on then realised i'd forgot to turn my alarm off! Oh well. Lie in on my day off ruined. Got an extra couple of hours in and now im buzzing. Perhaps a nice cold kronenbourg with my cereal..

age-k1664.jpg

One of the finest lagers in the world.

Hamilton Hall...

or the Railway Tavern

It's Hamilton Hall. Absolutely heaving in here.

Archived