iPhone 4 top power button stuck

Chrambo

Anyone had this before? How do you fix it!

Picked up my phone earlier and it seams like the power buttons stuck down, won't pop back up. Had a quick look online and a few people saying they just took it back and got it replaced but that would mean going through to Glasgow, and I'm also not sure if I'm still in warranty as I got the phone the week it came out so just over a year ago

It came out in June, so you're outside a year certainly. Do you have insurance on the handset, through the network, through your bank account, through your home contents insurance, or specific third party phone insurance? If you have ask them how to get it fixed under that.

If not there's a dude in the Gyle Centre that repairs phones, you could try there.

It's covered under house insurance but don't really know if it will be worth it going through the insurance. Going to phone tomorrow and see what they say, would it be too cheeky to ask for a White replacement? haha

:smashit:

And usually your warranty is covered for 18mths, or at least the full length of your contract.

iPhone5 due out October in the States. Smug b*stards everywhere crowing about it's shiney shiteness over here come November :yucky:

Archived