Spare tickets for spurs, any chance?

Millerntor

Im on the sleeper train tonight down to euston, Im looking for a ticket for the hearts end. Anybody got one spare?

I've got a ticket but I can't go

If you can be in the vicinity of Morrison Street this evening then PM me your mobile

Im on the sleeper train tonight down to euston, Im looking for a ticket for the hearts end. Anybody got one spare?

you have a pm

portobellojambo1

i have a spare already in London, Pm me your number if you want it.

cheers

Paul,

Should be in pub about 15:00 tomorrow (although others will be there before us, they are getting an earlier train).

Do you know if there is any live music on in the place tomorrow night, and have they confirmed what time they will be closing shop on Thursday night/Friday morning

I got a spare ticket (many thanks to Topcat). However, I know at least one fella who is travelling down without a ticket. Are you all going to be in the pub at liverpool st?

portobellojambo1

I got a spare ticket (many thanks to Topcat). However, I know at least one fella who is travelling down without a ticket. Are you all going to be in the pub at liverpool st?

Pub we are talking about above is in Finsbury Park, North London. Stoddyhmfc is a work colleague of mine now based in London, and we are popping into his local for the purposes of getting mangled.

The Worlds End, you cant miss it its painted Maroon!

PB1 I'll be there from about 15.00 if not before. Give me a call when you get here and I'll let you know where i am at.

I still have a spare ticket if anyone needs it! Will have it in the pub with me tomorrow.

Guys. Another here (in London at moment). Anyone got a spare in hearts end preferably please. Will meet in London . Cheers

portobellojambo1

The Worlds End, you cant miss it its painted Maroon!

PB1 I'll be there from about 15.00 if not before. Give me a call when you get here and I'll let you know where i am at.

I still have a spare ticket if anyone needs it! Will have it in the pub with me tomorrow.

My mobile is goosed just now Paul so it won't be making this trip. Neil from Legacy/Customer Review was saying he was speaking to you end of last week/earlier this week. He is planning on being in the pub as well and he has your number, so if you ain't there and he is in I'll get him to give you a ring.

Archived