the optimistic thread

yvonnejambo

Well I am making my to London soon and wont be back home till after the derby. So my predictions for a superb few days away watching Hearts include a 6-0 win for us tommorow night and a lovely 3-0 derby win on Sunday. On Monday when I can get back on here I will expect lots of well done Yvonne you were so right on your predictions. :)

(will be delighted with a good old derby win and just a goal at WHL )

Well I am making my to London soon and wont be back home till after the derby. So my predictions for a superb few days away watching Hearts include a 6-0 win for us tommorow night and a lovely 3-0 derby win on Sunday. On Monday when I can get back on here I will expect lots of well done Yvonne you were so right on your predictions. :)

i can see spurs scoring, so 6-1 we go through on away goals

Well I am making my to London soon and wont be back home till after the derby. So my predictions for a superb few days away watching Hearts include a 6-0 win for us tommorow night

:keys:

and a lovely 3-0 derby win on Sunday. On Monday when I can get back on here I will expect lots of well done Yvonne you were so right on your predictions. :)

:fth:

J Cheever Loophole

Although,I admire people being optimistic,I feel on this occasion you are overly so.We will only spank them on Sunday, 2-0 after the exertions at WHL and the fact that due to the 3-45pm start,we will all be full of Sunday roast and yorkshire pudding and preferably broccoli and cheese sauce.

Im feeling optimistic Yvonne see you up town for a few after the game and then some :woot: laters :ninja::rolleyes:

That aside :lol: i hope you so right on the latter result prediction :thumbsup:

Archived