Tonights Fitbaw

Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Well, we've got Champ Lge qualifiers that nobody gives a shite about but have probably already started....

Arseholes to be horsed?

And then, we have the diddy cups....

Exeter v Liverpool.... (I'm watching this!)

Updates etc etc.

Some quite interesting CL ties to be decided - Benfica against Twente should be decent. I hope Arsenal do indeed get horsed.

Any more EPL sides likely to "opt out" of the Carling Cup after the promoted trio did so last night? Could be some interesting odds out there.

Harry Palmer

May I be the first pedant to comment on your lack of apostrophe in the thread title ::troll:::'>

Couldn't give a flying cigar...

Leginten I'd expect a youngish side from Liverpool, possibly featuring 16yo Raheem Sterling...left winger...Although he's also taking part in the Next Gen competition..which Sporting Lisbon horsed Liverpool at Anfield in the 1st match...u-19 Euro competition or something.

Leginten I'd expect a youngish side from Liverpool, possibly featuring 16yo Raheem Sterling...left winger...Although he's also taking part in the Next Gen competition..which Sporting Lisbon horsed Liverpool at Anfield in the 1st match...u-19 Euro competition or something.

Cheers. I was wondering just how interested Blackburn (home to Sheffield Wednesday) will be in this tournament given that they look as if they'll struggle in the league this season.

Harry Palmer

Cheers. I was wondering just how interested Blackburn (home to Sheffield Wednesday) will be in this tournament given that they look as if they'll struggle in the league this season.

Goodwillie might start for Blackburn....

Think Blackburn might struggle but will probably go through comfortably...

Still plenty time to change predictions etc.

shaun.lawson

Wednesday will be up for it. Blackburn can't afford not to be - but are in such a frightful state that an away win seems very feasible to me.

Harry Palmer

Liverpool team: Reina, Flanagan, Skrtel, Wilson, Robinson, Spearing, Adam, Henderson, Meireles, Maxi, Suarez

Subs: Doni, Carragher, Enrique, Shelvey, Downing, Kuyt, Carroll.

Well, wasn't expecting that!

:lol: me neither, I just wanted to piss off the usual grammar nazi fuds and ruin their fun :smuggy:

CavySlaveJambo

Liverpool looks good. And like they are taking the competition serious

Reina, Flannagan, Skrtel, WIllson, Robinson, Spearing, Adam, Henderson, Miereles, Maxi, Suarez.

Subs Doni, Carrager, Enrique, Shelvey, Downing, Carroll, Kuyt

I got Liverpool(-1) at evens yesterday and I wasn't expecting a team lineup like that. :woot:

Currently 8/11.

Full bank bet. :ninja:

Good on Liverpool. Very strong side.

Cant see anything apart from Blackburn 3 Wednesday 0

sad.gif

Have been looking forward to the Arsenal game all day (which is unusual as most live football bores the shit out of me these days). Thought Udinese looked a very good side last week and I cant see them not scoring.

Harry Palmer

I'll hopefully be watching the Liverpool match...

Hopefully, The Arseholes get horsed. :thumbsup:

Udinese stadium is awful. There's about 100 metres between pitchside and the fans. Ahhhh Tynecastle, don't you love her.

Whitecapjambo

Arsenal game has started at a ridiculous pace....should be an interesting night.

Thought Udinese looked very handy last week.

Arsenal game has started at a ridiculous pace....should be an interesting night.

Thought Udinese looked very handy last week.

They look great but how often has that been said and they fail to score.Udinese's keeper has started well.

Watching West Ham v Aldershot. One team all in White are trying to pass the ball whilst the team in maroon (well claret) are Hoofing it. Mind you West Ham have just scored

tartofmidlothian

Goodwillie starts for Blackburn.

Not sure if I want Arsenal to win or not. Funny if they get punted out, but makes their season tougher if they get through, which is good for Liverpool.

Udinese stadium is awful. There's about 100 metres between pitchside and the fans. Ahhhh Tynecastle, don't you love her.

dac52c112e0469f459e12aaebf3b5e7e.jpg

binoculars.jpg

"I suppose this is what we get for sitting all the way back in the second row."

I reckon they have about 50 ballboys for each square mile.

Very nice looking stadium, but that's waaay to far away. Would rather Tynecastle anyday. :)

I'm wanting Viktoria Plzen of the Czech Republic to go through vs Copenhagen. They've never been in the Champions League before.

Some good results so far in the League Cup (for those who want either a wee team, or a chance to draw THE Wee Team).

St Johnstone 2-0 Livi

Clyde 0-1 Motherwell

Falkirk 0-1 Stenhousemuir

Wednesday will be up for it. Blackburn can't afford not to be - but are in such a frightful state that an away win seems very feasible to me.

Wednesday's idea of "up for it" isn't exactly doing much for my betfair account.

:(

tartofmidlothian

There's Badwillie's first in England.

Wednesday worse than Hearts against EPL opposition, anyone?

tartofmidlothian

Not watching the Liverpool game, can anyone tell me what happened to Mereiles?

I like him, hope he doesn't go to Chelsea.

Harry Palmer

Tart, check the link that I provided...Raul fecked his shoulder/collar....innocuous.

shaun.lawson

Wednesday's idea of "up for it" isn't exactly doing much for my betfair account.

:(

So I gather. :lol:

I should have mentioned beforehand that only a complete mug ever bets on the outcome of early round diddy Cup games. Apart from the one Norwich are involved in - and lose without fail - every year, that is. :turned:

Gary Megson's start at the club is not swaying my low opinion of him.

down.gif

Arsenal game has big chances at either end.

Harry Palmer

Gary Megson's start at the club is not swaying my low opinion of him.

down.gif

Arsenal game has big chances at either end.

I'm afraid Gary Megson.....says it all...

Sorry.

shaun.lawson

Sorry.

Fascinating fact: Smeggy Meggy used to throw up before every single game he was ever involved in. :yucky:

Days of chunder? :geek:

Sorry.

Was not impressed when he was appointed tbh.

It seems to be the way, employ someone form the good years of the late 80's.

Harry Palmer

I just think he's a shite manager who used to get jobs in and around the yo-yo teams....

A goal for Udinese?

What a shame....

tartofmidlothian

Tart, check the link that I provided...Raul fecked his shoulder/collar....innocuous.

Cheers, Arnold :thumbsup:

Archived