What Happened?

Rawrrrrrrr

Just sitting watching the cup winning DVD and its a depressing watch, it raises the question what happened

Yes players have moved on but ultimately things havent changed much behind the scenes and not so much on the pitch

Gordon- Granted he has moved on but banks is still a great keeper

Neilson - Absolutly superb but then tbh he gets a hard time and I still think he is one of better players

Jose - Really what happened, the boy is absolutly class back then, easily worth the money

Webster/Pressley- Yes we know what happened, but between tall, karapidis, berra,and mcgowan we have a decent centre half pairing

Miko - its confidence and nothing else, back then he looks ronaldoesque at times, FFS why do we boo him

Chesney- the boy is absolutlely superb, his skill and runs defy logic, what the feck happened

Hartley- we know what happened and we badly need a new midfielder

Bruno- those who dont rate him are muppets, his tactics and techniques are superb, does very little magically

Skacel- intelligent attacking, but no better than driver

Jankauskas- absolutly world class

Elliot- beating people, interested, scoring, providing, again what happened? the fans tbh

Pospisil- absolute class finisher

Obviously I havent mentioned everyone but Im absolutly dumbfounded, from the squad back then we have enough players still here as well as quality replacements were applicable to still be competing at that level

Instead everyone looks like a different player, what the hell happened

I just cant put my finger on it, the main culprits appear to be the fans, the change in atmosphere is unbelievable, you cant hear the commentators over us wereas now at games the loudest you get is the boos when miko scores or elliot comes on and the tactics, back then we didnt obsess with playing non target men as target men, we gave our wingers freedom and oiur midfield went forward

Seriously someone send a copy of this to vlad, frail and the players

Pretty please

Its saddening as I honestly think with very little being done we could be back there in a few games

Just sitting watching the cup winning DVD and its a depressing watch, it raises the question what happened

Yes players have moved on but ultimately things havent changed much behind the scenes and not so much on the pitch

Gordon- Granted he has moved on but banks is still a great keeper :eek:

Neilson - Absolutly superb but then tbh he gets a hard time and I still think he is one of better players :eek:

Jose - Really what happened, the boy is absolutly class back then, easily worth the money

Webster/Pressley- Yes we know what happened, but between tall, karapidis, berra,and mcgowan we have a decent centre half pairing

Miko - its confidence and nothing else, back then he looks ronaldoesque at times, FFS why do we boo him

Chesney- the boy is absolutlely superb, his skill and runs defy logic, what the feck happened :eek:

Bruno- those who dont rate him are muppets, his tactics and techniques are superb, does very little magically

Skacel- intelligent attacking, but no better than driver :eek:

Elliot- beating people, interested, scoring, providing, again what happened? the fans tbh

Obviously I havent mentioned everyone but Im absolutly dumbfounded, from the squad back then we have enough players still here as well as quality replacements were applicable to still be competing at that level

I just cant put my finger on it, the main culprits appear to be the fans, the change in atmosphere is unbelievable, you cant hear the commentators over us wereas now at games the loudest you get is the boos when miko scores or elliot comes on and the tactics, back then we didnt obsess with playing non target men as target men, we gave our wingers freedom and oiur midfield went forward

Pretty please

Its saddening as I honestly think with very little being done we could be back there in a few games

:rolleyes:

Beyond Parody

In that what we have become in such a short period of time since that and for me what seems in an unexplicable manner

Buffalo Bill

I don't think we're any worse now than we were that day, tbh.

However, if you go back to the start of 05/06 season, then there is a massive gulf; not only in class, but in atmosphere and general happiness.

We'll come good again.

Buffalo Bill

I don't think we're any worse now than we were that day, tbh.

However, if you go back to the start of 05/06 season, then there is a massive gulf; not only in class, but in atmosphere and general happiness.

We'll come good again.

Buffalo Bill

Disagree. We did played badly that day from half time onwards but player for player the team that day is much better than the team which will take the field at Rugby Park today.

What exactly was it?

He's just spent the last 20 minutes being treated, looked awful and remember at the time their was a lot of concern for him

Was it solely concussion?

Can't remember

Mr Quagmire

Gordon- Granted he has moved on but banks is still a great keeper

Neilson - Absolutly superb but then tbh he gets a hard time and I still think he is one of better players

Chesney- the boy is absolutlely superb, his skill and runs defy logic, what the feck happened

Skacel- intelligent attacking, but no better than driver

Pretty please

:rolleyes:

Archived