Scottish cup shindig 11th May

vlad on the tyne

vlad on the tyne

Who is going along to the Scottish cup 10th year anniversary celebration/player of the year awards on the 11th May at the gorgie suite?.

I got my tickets the other day. Found out the only player from the 98 squad that cant make it along is Gary Naysmith.

chester copperpot
Who is going along to the Scottish cup 10th year anniversary celebration/player of the year awards on the 11th May at the gorgie suite?.

I got my tickets the other day. Found out the only player from the 98 squad that cant make it along is Gary Naysmith.

I'm thinking about this, remind me of the cost again, as Its went :confused:

Adi Dassler

My mate is having one on the 17th in the flat. No entry without a Hearts sunhat.

The game goes on at 3pm - i haven't seen it in full since that glorious day.

Few beers, whatever, then The Pigeon Detectives at night.

Looking forward to it already.

yvonnejambo

Depends on fixture list, we could play our last home game day before? If we are playing at home then I will hopefully be down for that weekend and get tickets for cup do.

vlad on the tyne
I'm thinking about this, remind me of the cost again, as Its went :confused:

It's 129 sheets a ticket mate. Its starts at 7 and ends at 12 and is a black tie event. Not the cheapest to be fair and if it was just a player of the year event I wouldn't have touched it with the proverbial barge pole.

that 129 sheets pays for all your drinks a 4 course meal and a champagne reception too. Add it up it aint that much more than a night up the toon.

Hearts manager in waiting billy brown will be there too, hopefully get some info on players for next season;)

vlad on the tyne
***** black tie events. Who wants to dress-up like a penguin to enjoy themselves?

i take from that comment you wont be going after all :rolleyes:

Archived