Will anyone sponsor Vincent/Beats?

Beats

I did a parachute jump for the neo-natal once. The group raised nearly ?25,000 collectively, around ?1,200 each which was a quarter of the total.

Absolutely bricking maself before the jump but after it I reckoned it was one of the most exhilarating experiences ever!

Not that I would rush to do it again lol! :o

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a parachute jump for the neo-natal once. The group raised nearly ?25,000 collectively, around ?1,200 each which was a quarter of the total.

Absolutely bricking maself before the jump but after it I reckoned it was one of the most exhilarating experiences ever!

Not that I would rush to do it again lol! :o

No danger I could do that :lol:

Oh, and by the way.

Whilst I accept you will not do the run in a wrestling outfit, I will offer you a compromise. Make your profile picture on here/the Virgin donate page one of YOU dressed as a wrestler and I will double my donation.

Who's with me?

Given this target was blatantly ignored, I have only donated a tenner. Beats, your shitebagyness has just cost a very worthwhile charity a tenner. I hope you are happy with yourself. :angry:

:lol:

:thumbsup:

Cheers for the donation mate :thumbsup:

Given this target was blatantly ignored, I have only donated a tenner. Beats, your shitebagyness has just cost a very worthwhile charity a tenner. I hope you are happy with yourself. :angry:

Nobody made me a outfit mate :down:

Cheers for the donation much appreciated :thumbsup:

Nobody made me a outfit mate :down:

Cheers for the donation much appreciated :thumbsup:

YOU didn't make it, Beats, YOU didn't make it. :(

?10 more plus the gift aid into the pot mate, looking forward to seeing the pics on Facebook as you dressed as Hulk Hogan :D

?10 plus the gift aid donated mate good luck I'm expecting at least a top 10 finish :097:

Cheers lads :thumbsup: I'll ignore the nonsense you are talking if you don't mind :lol:

YOU didn't make it, Beats, YOU didn't make it. :(

:( sorry :(

Running total is ?1262 that's not including gift aid. Over the moon with that I really never expected to raise anywhere near that.

I'd love to say I'm confident I'm going to run a decent time but I'm not :lol: I'm looking to do it in under 1 hour and 10 mins.Not a great time but I've started struggling with the training the last few weeks and seem to be getting slower and slower :down:

I'm looking forward to it but I'm also very nervous.Over 10000 people have entered (Just hope I won't be last!!!)

My race number is 9116 if anyone is wondering.

Thanks so much to everyone who has sponsored me it means a lot and you are going to help a lot of people.

The link will remain open for a few days after the race if anyone wants to support The Teenage Cancer Trust

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=GrantLaidlaw

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'll stick my tenner in on Wednesday mate.

Great effort to raise that much, make sure you gee it your all on the day. :thumbsup:

I'll stick my tenner in on Wednesday mate.

Great effort to raise that much, make sure you gee it your all on the day. :thumbsup:

Cheers for that AP :thumbsup:

Feel like a ***** only trying to give you a fiver :rofl:

Have a tenner instead

A ***** :lol:

Thanks a lot mate :thumbsup:

Done laugh.gif

Got it cheers :thumbsup:

I've really been keeping off the drink.It's killing me.

I went to tesco last night and got 2 cases of San Miguel and 2 bottles of wine and stuck them in the fridge in Anticipation for a big session Tomorrow night.Woke up this morning opened the fridge nothing cold.Fridge Freezer has packed in.All the shopping ruined and no chilled lager :down: The thing has just went out of Warranty :seething: Went along to argos and bought one of the Becks beer chillers :jjyay:

She's going mental at me :smuggy:

:rofl:

The Karl Pilkington of JKB.

Cracking wee fridge though.

I've managed to get 21 bottles of 330ml lager in.A bottle of wine.Pint of milk and 3 bottles of water :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

Cracking wee fridge though.

I've managed to get 21 bottles of 330ml lager in.A bottle of wine.Pint of milk and 3 bottles of water :thumbsup:

Why the milk and water? :unsure:

Why the milk and water? :unsure:

Water for before I run Tomorrow and milk incase she wants a coffee later :thumbsup:

Honestly it is a must have.You have to get one John!

Stuck a tenner in for you Beats, I've had to do the same with my fridge (magners one). Loaf of bread, a wee milk and the rest filled up with rekorderlig cider. It's amazing what you can fit in them :thumbsup:

Stuck a tenner in for you Beats, I've had to do the same with my fridge (magners one). Loaf of bread, a wee milk and the rest filled up with rekorderlig cider. It's amazing what you can fit in them :thumbsup:

Cheers Dave :thumbsup:

A loaf of bread in the fridge :blink: I looked at a few of them but they all seemed to only chill to 5 degrees but the Becks one goes to 0!!!

The Old Tolbooth

Water for before I run Tomorrow and milk incase she wants a coffee later :thumbsup:

Honestly it is a must have.You have to get one John!

I've got two fridges that work perfectly well already and can get loadsa beer in them :D

Feckin weirdo! :ninja:

Cheers Dave :thumbsup:

A loaf of bread in the fridge :blink: I looked at a few of them but they all seemed to only chill to 5 degrees but the Becks one goes to 0!!!

Keeps it fresher for longer :thumbsup: think mines just goes down to 4, but it's food safe. Time for another bottle :rolleyes:

Good luck tomorrow, I'll watch out for you, I'll be the ###### near Maggie Dicksons with the blue and Yellow pompoms :thumbsup:

I sent her to tesco this morning to try and get me some sort of water proof top and she has came back with a bright yellow poncho :vrface:

I finished :lol:

1 hour 2 mins exactly! Happy with that although I wish I could have broke the hour but nevermind!

My first 5k was 32 mins and I really started struggling between 5 and 7k but I finished strongly.

Finished 3833rd out of just over 10000 :thumbsup:

A few beers now I think :smuggy:

I finished :lol:

1 hour 2 mins exactly! Happy with that although I wish I could have broke the hour but nevermind!

My first 5k was 32 mins and I really started struggling between 5 and 7k but I finished strongly.

Finished 3833rd out of just over 10000 :thumbsup:

A few beers now I think :smuggy:

Well done mate. I was 17 minutes behind you. Toiling with hay fever and couldn't breathe. Very good time for you.

Archived