Old white and maroon stripes Hearts away top

Dunk-Section G

Dunk-Section G

With European trips always being a great time to wear retro kit, I am trying to find out which season we had a white away top with maroon stripes, sponsored by Strongbow and Asics.

Anyone got any ideas or find the picture online? It was during the nineties.

chester copperpot

With European trips always being a great time to wear retro kit, I am trying to find out which season we had a white away top with maroon stripes, sponsored by Strongbow and Asics.

Do you mean this?

Do you mean this one?

image_9954.jpg

chester copperpot

Or this one from the late 90s

football_shirt_12103_1_500x400x0.jpg

I gave a couple of retro tops to my brother in law a few years back. Regretting it now though.

I gave a couple of retro tops to my brother in law a few years back. Regretting it now though.

beat me to it !

He Who Cannot Be Named

Do you mean this?

Do you mean this one?

image_9954.jpg

'During the 90's' and 'Sponsered by Strongbow and Asics' were the clue's here whistling.gif

That strip was introduced in 1989 I think. Bit horrific if you ask me.

chester copperpot

'During the 90's' and 'Sponsered by Strongbow and Asics' were the clue's here whistling.gif

That strip was introduced in 1989 I think. Bit horrific if you ask me.

Ach shoosht you :lol:

I liked the photo of the strip I put on anyway.

BTW, when does a strip start to be retro. I have some 90's ones kicking about the house, and a couple of early 2000's as well.

Not that I will be wearing them again anyway.

Can't find it online however I had the top. White with maybe inch thick maroon stripes running down it? The stripes were spaced out though and not together

Dunk-Section G

Can't find it online however I had the top. White with maybe inch thick maroon stripes running down it? The stripes were spaced out though and not together

That's the one. I cant find an image of it anywhere. It has a proper collar on it too.

chester copperpot

That's the one. I cant find an image of it anywhere. It has a proper collar on it too.

I gave that exact top away to my brother in law.

He Who Cannot Be Named

Ach shoosht you :lol:

I liked the photo of the strip I put on anyway.

BTW, when does a strip start to be retro. I have some 90's ones kicking about the house, and a couple of early 2000's as well.

Not that I will be wearing them again anyway.

Seriously? I reckon Asda's George label could come up with a better offering than that monstrosity. laugh.gif

chester copperpot

Seriously? I reckon Asda's George label could come up with a better offering than that monstrosity. laugh.gif

Behave!

Just seen this too, what a strip:

140.jpg

Behave!

Just seen this too, what a strip:

140.jpg

I had that Bukta strip,it was smart at the time but the coller was far too big on it.

Asics was between 93 and 95, and I think the 93/94 was the black and blue striped one - so I think that only leaves 94/95.

Not that that helps much, i couldnt find a pic either!

Do you mean this?

Do you mean this one?

image_9954.jpg

I liked that one I always think of it as a Scott Crabbe top,. for some reason.

rossthejambo

I know what one you mean, I got it for my birthday all those years ago. Would love if we got a similar more modern version of that top.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I know the one you mean, I had it, was immense! Although the Strongbow started to peel off after a while.

Archived