Dundee Utd, 10 Red Cards.....Nothing Said

magalufhearts

magalufhearts

Am i just being paranoid but when Hearts reached the 8 red card mark, the SFA jumped on the bandwagon (as usual) and called for HMFC to be fined?? So now the Arabs have 10 red cards i have not heard a word about this!!!!!!! Is this another case of double standards??? Surely not???

Charlie-Brown

The powers-that-be are cleverer than that MF - it's now total card count (yellow & red) that they chastise about - and just in case any other team scuppers that argument they point to last season as well........

Am i just being paranoid but when Hearts reached the 8 red card mark, the SFA jumped on the bandwagon (as usual) and called for HMFC to be fined?? So now the Arabs have 10 red cards i have not heard a word about this!!!!!!! Is this another case of double standards??? Surely not???

My god are you stupid Magaluf!!!

think about it pal..............................they don't have any Lithuanians

Charlie-Brown
My god are you stupid Magaluf!!!

think about it pal..............................they don't have any Lithuanians

They do have east europeans though and several black players - also they play and overly physical brand of industrial hoof-ball that Levein learned at tynecastle - the flair-meisters will see that some censure is appropriate - especially if they beat Hibs to a european place.

dkmmgcycbwc

Honest Scots laddies syndrome?

Charlie-Brown
Honest Scots laddies syndrome?

What like Zaluska / Szamotulski, Kalvenes, Kovacevic, Gomes, Prince Bauben, Flood, Hunt, DeVries..........

Im sure the fact this will be our 3rd or 4th season running of competing at the top of the wrong table and yet another record fine is the real reason

Im sure a few years of levein in charge and Utd will be getting the same stick

Our cause isn't helped by the likes of Calderwood et al stating that

"Thon Hertz arra big strong physical side" as the ref sits at night sharpening his pencil prior to his next Hearts fixture.

We are no better and no worse than most of the SPL.

Look how quick it took a non SPL ref to book Fergie the Crab on Wednesday night whereas in the SPL he is allowed to moan at the ref, grab players by the throat without caution.

Rangers in less cards than anyone else - shock!!!

If you check back the seasons, you will find they are always at the bottom of the bookings league. This has been pointed out on many times and promted the top ref to say they rule these games differently!.

Does everyone else just look at that table and shake their head?

The OF kick people up and down the park, simulate as bad as any other team and harrangue refs and linesmen more than any other teams in the league. Yet looking at that table you would think they were all perfect little angels.

The best proof that the GFA has an agenda against us (and one of the reasons why I won't renew next year) is in the stats. We have players booked for offences nobody else get booked for. It is very apparent these stats would have been much worse too if the word hadn't got out to lay off us in recent weeks - probably because the media started to recognise the bias against us. We hardly seem to have had anyone booked in recent games - sometimes we've got away with things when our players have deseved a yellow card.

Look at the fouls needed to generate a yellow card -

Dundee Utd - 11 fouls per card - but 10 players dismissed

Rangers - 9.43 p.c. - what a surprise! Only 1 player sent off. Dirtiest team I've seen this year -think 4-2 game and SF LC

Sheep - 8.71 p.c. - 0 dismissals as well

Celtic - 7.43 p.c. - 0 sent off

Hobos - 7.40 p.c. - 5 off

JTs - 7.19 p.c. - 8 off. I believe this figure would have been much worse had refs not eased up

colinmaroon
The best proof that the GFA has an agenda against us (and one of the reasons why I won't renew next year) is in the stats. We have players booked for offences nobody else get booked for. It is very apparent these stats would have been much worse too if the word hadn't got out to lay off us in recent weeks - probably because the media started to recognise the bias against us. We hardly seem to have had anyone booked in recent games - sometimes we've got away with things when our players have deseved a yellow card.

Look at the fouls needed to generate a yellow card -

Dundee Utd - 11 fouls per card - but 10 players dismissed

Rangers - 9.43 p.c. - what a surprise! Only 1 player sent off. Dirtiest team I've seen this year -think 4-2 game and SF LC

Sheep - 8.71 p.c. - 0 dismissals as well

Celtic - 7.43 p.c. - 0 sent off

Hobos - 7.40 p.c. - 5 off

JTs - 7.19 p.c. - 8 off. I believe this figure would have been much worse had refs not eased up

Excellent analysis!

And just think if Rangers had been red-carded for deliberate handball:

Thomson off in what would havebecome the 4-1 game, and who knows,

Ferguson off in their defeat by Hearts on the CIS semi!!!

PS I agree absolutely about the change in refs attitude since media momentary lapse!

Archived