PortuGOAL.net article

Samster

As the report said,, Jury is still out.

So far he has won one, drew one, and lost one.

When we won we played poorly.

We had a man sent off when we lost.

We need to give him time, but losing the derby will get people on his back.

Obviously not written by one of the Scottish meedjia hacks - it's in English, factual, coherent with a little bit of style.

The Old Tolbooth

Wouldn't say the steelmen dominated? Where does he get that from?

They didn't dominate at all, we never looked like losing that game at all until Black was sent off, and even then we competed fairly well with ten men, especially near the end of the game.

I wasn't at the game yesterday but it sounded encouraging in my glass half full world. The stats said plenty of shots on goal, hit the bar and a goal chopped off for offside.

Just need to keep behind the the players and it will all come good imo.

Craig Herbertson

Obviously not written by one of the Scottish meedjia hacks - it's in English, factual, coherent with a little bit of style.

Good article really, which is a bit of a surprise nowadays

I keep trying to get this point across but no-one seems to think it's relevant but Jim Jeffries achieved the highest overall league points for Hearts last season since 2005-06 (63) and yet he is dumped by the club and the fans as a failure. I can't get my head around fans attiudes when they turn on club legends so regularly?

Paulo maybe ok but he's now beginning to grasp how hard a job he actually has ahead of him and once the honeymoon period is over I'll bet he wishes he took up one of the offers he knocked back for the Hearts job <_<

I keep trying to get this point across but no-one seems to think it's relevant but Jim Jeffries achieved the highest overall league points for Hearts last season since 2005-06 (63) and yet he is dumped by the club and the fans as a failure. I can't get my head around fans attiudes when they turn on club legends so regularly?

Paulo maybe ok but he's now beginning to grasp how hard a job he actually has ahead of him and once the honeymoon period is over I'll bet he wishes he took up one of the offers he knocked back for the Hearts job <_<

I think very few of us think JJ was a failure. Merely wasnt moving us forward in the way the owner wants and many of us felt neither up nor down about him no longer being manager , though i think most of us also would have welcomed him as DOF.

But JJ has been done to death on here recently and there is no point in moving this thread from a PS one to a JJ one.

JamboRossi79

They didn't dominate at all, we never looked like losing that game at all until Black was sent off, and even then we competed fairly well with ten men, especially near the end of the game.

Would defo agree with this.thumbsup.gif

Archived