Sad News

melton58

It is with a heavy heart that I bring you the sad news that a very good friend and fellow Jambo passed away this morning. Graeme Ogilvie know as Ogi and poster on here as OGI FAE GORGIE, fought a long battle against a cancerous lymphoma which he fought bravely over the last few years. A season ticket for as long as I can remember up until start of this season when his illness just prevented him coming back. A regular within the Merchiston Hearts Club and going for a pint before a match will never be the same. One of his 2 sons posts on here as Stampy17.

Our thoughts are with his wife and family.

RIP Ogs.x

I knew Ogi, and also knew of his ongoing treatment at the western. Even whilst he was fighting the ******* that is cancer,he went out of his way to visit fellow jambo's in the hospital.Wee Sinky was surprised to meet one of lothian & Borders finest for a chat without getting handcuffs slapped on him ! :thumbsup:

Sincere condolences to all his family & many friends.

Rest in Peace.

siegementality

Had the good fortune to meet Ogs many times. A great guy, die hard Jambo and not a bad football player in his day. RIP Ogs, you will be missed.

Never met him but a very recognisable name as a poster. I remember reading a lot of the stuff he posted around the time Sinky was ill and admitted to hospital, he said he was also suffering from cancer but always sounded so upbeat and cheerful about it. I don't think I ever imagined from his posts that things were that bad, I'm really sorry to hear this news.

RIP Ogi.

just got the dreaded text. and although expected it was gutting. a great guy and a great jambo. throughout it all he never changed though and that showed what type of man he was.

thoughts go out to his family

Geoff Kilpatrick

Awful news. Remember him posting on here and it's a shame to lose another good Jambo. RIP.

Never met him but a very recognisable name as a poster. I remember reading a lot of the stuff he posted around the time Sinky was ill and admitted to hospital, he said he was also suffering from cancer but always sounded so upbeat and cheerful about it. I don't think I ever imagined from his posts that things were that bad, I'm really sorry to hear this news.

RIP Ogi.

This says it better than I could.

R.I.P.

Say What Again

RIP Ogi.

This.

RIP Ogi.

Bowtow Jambo

Had the priveledge of working with Ogs and his Wife and also meeting on the occational euro trip.He is a top bloke!

RIP

RIP Ogi.

well said red

RIP Ogi

Archived