4 bookings from only 11 fouls

Sten Guns

Sounds rather bizarre when you look at it that way.

Are we really a dirty side?

Or is this a farce?

Nicholas Brody

Or is this a farce?

Temps and Skacel were booked and they weren't even on that long :unsure:

Wasn't there so can't really say.

What I will say though is that those stats are of no surprise to me.

temps was booked for unsporting behaviour according to the bbc. couldnt comment on the others.

p.s. Well done adrian on staying on the pitch. It was probably a daft booking to pick up after 20 seconds but to avoid another for 89 minutes isnt something i'd've bet on.

Mac_fae_Gillie

first game this season we got many

so either the ref hates us or the players were taking post Thursday blues out on Killie.

Northernsoulboy01

TBF Skacels sounded like a 'take one for the team foul'.

Mind you,that dick Barnes made it sound like he attacked the Killie player with a machete. :down:

Or is this a farce?

Quality over quantity? :eek:

Hearts Heritage

Listening to Hearts World all bookings were merited as they took players out when in attacking positions.

Radioactive Mince

Temps and Skacel were booked and they weren't even on that long :unsure:

Mrowiec: 1st minute, 1st foul - 1st booking.

Templeton: Just on the park, 1st foul - booked.

Skacel: On the park 5-10 mins, 2nd foul - booked.

As for Zaliukas, I can't remember.

Listening to Hearts World all bookings were merited as they took players out when in attacking positions.

BBC said Zal was unlucky.

Templeton'sUnderpants

A lot of them were first fouls and temps and Skacels definitely weren't merited. Mrowiecs was fair enough. Zals could have gone either way really.

I would have been fine with them if killie had recieved the same standards. But they got away with all sorts.

Double standards from that tube of a ref who is meant to be a Hearts fan - he never ever gives us a break and comes down over hard on us

started seasons ago at pittodrie

The Old Tolbooth

Mrowiec booking was fair enough and his own fault for being a cart horse and somehow letting the killie lad in behind him, the other three looked soft.

What I want to know is when does it become am even playing field, because killie players got away with worse challenges than we were, and were throwing themselves down all over the park. It must be acceptable to kick a ball away and scream in a refs face if you don't wear maroon too, Calum Murray is a complete dick!

Mrowiec booking was fair enough and his own fault for being a cart horse and somehow letting the killie lad in behind him, the other three looked soft.

What I want to know is when does it become am even playing field, because killie players got away with worse challenges than we were, and were throwing themselves down all over the park. It must be acceptable to kick a ball away and scream in a refs face if you don't wear maroon too, Calum Murray is a complete dick!

think Rudi's booking was more for a fwe niggles he had been putting in, temps booking was a joke.

and how can a killie player go through Hammil and not get booked

During coverage of the cricket today Shane Warne passed comment on how good the umpire was and then said that it hasn't always been that way. The biggest problem was inconsistency and, that is where the biggest improvement has come with cricket decisions.

Our refs are absolutely consistent in being inconsistent when it comes to Hearts compared with other teams - Fact.

Thought Skacel's and Templeton's were very harsh. Zaliukas' was the other end of the pitch but if it was a foul it was definitely a booking and Mrowiec deserved his.

That Dayton is a diving, moaning prick though, should definitely have been booked. :down:

Francis Albert

St Johnstone got 3 yellows from a grand total of six fouls. Serves them right for not doing the decent thing and surrendering at Parkhead.

The Old Tolbooth

think Rudi's booking was more for a fwe niggles he had been putting in, temps booking was a joke.

and how can a killie player go through Hammil and not get booked

To be fair, Rudi should have been booked ten minutes earlier mate for his kick on a Killie player on the edge of the box, how he got away with that I'll never know, so you're probably spot on re his booking.

It's frustrating however when Dayton throws himself down in the box looking for a spot kick, and Murray does nothing about it, he knows it was a blatant dive, yet he didn't book him, he would have been quick to flash the cards at the other end, that's for sure!

temps was booked for unsporting behaviour according to the bbc. couldnt comment on the others.

p.s. Well done adrian on staying on the pitch. It was probably a daft booking to pick up after 20 seconds but to avoid another for 89 minutes isnt something i'd've bet on.

Easy for Adrian to avoid a 2nd booking. He never put another tackle in. Cant understand that jkb Adrian love in. He's a defensive midfielder that doesn't tackle, bar 1 vs Aberdeen.

It's frustrating however when Dayton throws himself down in the box looking for a spot kick, and Murray does nothing about it, he knows it was a blatant dive, yet he didn't book him, he would have been quick to flash the cards at the other end, that's for sure!

I don't think Dayton dived but it would have been harsh if it had been given

Less to do with refereeing and more to do with Hearts players not coping with James Dayton I think

Admittedly Templeton's tackle was a hard one on Dayton (not overly dirty) but apart from that Dayton went down at the slightest touch. Never a penalty in a million years either. :yucky:

The Old Tolbooth

Less to do with refereeing and more to do with Hearts players not coping with James Dayton I think

To be fair Mitch (I feel like I'm talking to myself here :unsure: ), I thought that Grainger coped very well with Dayton today, he didn't really get away with a lot apart from throwing himself to the ground a few times.

The one trait in Dayton I don't like is that he goes to ground easy. One of those players who goes down when staying on his feet would actually of led to a better opportunity. He's a young lad though

Said it before but if someone out there could source OPTA stats showing bookings per fouls commited, we could no doubt sue the GFA on the basis of the evidence shown.

Other teams players can get away with two or three fouls before being booked. We are hammered after our first.

Stinks.

The Old Tolbooth

The one trait in Dayton I don't like is that he goes to ground easy. One of those players who goes down when staying on his feet would actually of led to a better opportunity. He's a young lad though

You'd better watch mate, if he dares to do it against one of the Old Firm there will be a witch hunt against him, it's the way it is.........

Sandy's sock

St Johnstone got 3 yellows from a grand total of six fouls. Serves them right for not doing the decent thing and surrendering at Parkhead.

Can I see a pattern here, yes I can, but what does it meen?

The Treasurer

I would say Mrowiec's booking was the only one the ref got right.

Temps was just a typical forwards tackle, a foul but didn't merit anything else.

Rudi's was a joke

Zal again a foul but very harsh to receive a yellow.

Dayton dives and then throws the ball away and argues with the ref and linesman, surely at least one of those actions justified a booking.

It seems to be the pattern that Hearts players are booked for almost every foul they commit while other teams commit the same type of fouls without punishment.

Archived