Oh dear

Dr. Bapswent

There really is a masterclass in absolute roasting on the Facebook page.

Come back when you've got a few more posts, maybe then i'll pay a bit more attention to your not so unique brand of pish. There's a good lad.

is this a wum if its not your coming across as quite the arsehole tbh your post just makes you look ignorant and dont reply with your usual " use punctuation " pish im not in english class its a internet message board

is this a wum if its not your coming across as quite the arsehole tbh your post just makes you look ignorant and dont reply with your usual " use punctuation " pish im not in english class its a internet message board

Hoisted by your own petard. :rolleyes:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Aye but you weren't as contentious in those early days :woot:

Or should that have said Pretentious ;)

Life changes in many ways.

The point is, I stand by my views and I'm not afraid to do so.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Writing either in text speak or without attempting to use punctuation means that people will pay less attention to your viewpoint.

Oh my god I just woke up 3 months ago and someone told me that there is a forum called JKB for Hearts fans! :teehee:

Been following JKB since Scott Wilson created it with the old threaded forum format. Seen it, done it and JKB is worse for the evolution of 'Tinternt' B)

12657296111596.jpg

Differentiating between 'them' and 'us'.... thats the real oh dear moment here.

There was me thinking we were all just Hearts fans, one common interest and all that.

FWIW I've all but sacked Facebook completely and have never posted anything on any Hearts related facebook sites. That said, the fact I post on here as opposed to there doesnt make me any better than those who chose to post there instead of here.

Can understand why folk steer clear of here tbh.

Okay, so another thing bugs me. If you don't like JKB then why are you here? Serious question.

If you don't like it sod off and post somewhere else. What you whingers all forget is that a messageboard can only be what the posters make it. If this one isn't for you then quit bitching and either do something about it by posting the sort of thing you do enjoy or bugger off and find a forum more suited to your own tastes.

There's plenty of this rubbish chat on here at the moment. Does my head in.

I need a coffee.

Dr. Bapswent

My original reason for starting the thread was not to mock Hearts FC on Facebook, but as a result of the terrible sack Paulo Sergio posts.

I guess my is Hearts FC the new Hibs.net could be taken that way.

I for one would however would not suggest there are more roasters on Hearts FC than on Kickback.

Just maybe that on KB you'll get slaughtered for posting such garbage more quickly than on FB.

Doesn't make it less embarrassing though.

The guy who posts for Kickbacks for arseholes posted within 5 minutes of the Spurs game ending....something about people commenting who weren't at the game or something. Sent from Gorgie Road was it? :lol:

They don't do irony.

Dr. Bapswent

The guy who posts for Kickbacks for arseholes posted within 5 minutes of the Spurs game ending....something about people commenting who weren't at the game or something. Sent from Gorgie Road was it? :lol:

They don't do irony.

yeah, but he just sounds like a teenager who got knocked back.

in the huff and jealous cos he got ridiculed on KB.

Bit childish not being able to handle it.

yeah, but he just sounds like a teenager who got knocked back.

in the huff and jealous cos he got ridiculed on KB.

Bit childish not being able to handle it.

Agree it's a wee laddie. Well i hope it is.

Geoff Kilpatrick

That Facebook Group makes Gorgie Loyal look like the Bloomsbury set.

Unfortunately, any Pusbook readers looking at this comment won't have a scooby on who or what the Bloomsbury set are.

Unfortunately, any Pusbook readers looking at this comment won't have a scooby on who or what the Bloomsbury set are.

To be honest it's probably going to confuse any visitors from Gorgie Loyal as well

is this a wum

"is this a wind up merchant" - :what:

if its not your coming across as quite the arsehole tbh your post just makes you look ignorant and dont reply with your usual " use punctuation " pish im not in english class its a internet message board

I look ignorant? You who

1. Didn't get the joke
  2. Didn't know that wum means 'wind up merchant', not 'wind up'
  3. Can't spell
  4. Can't punctuate
  5. Can't spot sarcasm
  6. Can't spot irony

are calling me ignorant?

You mentioned earlier something about "this post proving my point". Well, my point is that people who make sensible points and do so with a modicum of grace and humour will be absolutely fine on KB, or any other message board. Those who make stupid, ill judged posts and take broad swipes at swathes of posters with unfounded accusations will struggle. You're struggling.

"is this a wind up merchant" -

I look ignorant? You who

Didn't get the joke

Didn't know that wum means 'wind up merchant', not 'wind up'

Can't spell

Can't punctuate

Can't spot sarcasm

Can't spot irony

are calling me ignorant?

You mentioned earlier something about "this post proving my point". Well, my point is that people who make sensible points and do so with a modicum of grace and humour will be absolutely fine on KB, or any other message board. Those who make stupid, ill judged posts and take broad swipes at swathes of posters with unfounded accusations will struggle. You're struggling.

pwned.jpg

aye ok then darling :rolleyes:

Good to see you acknowledge your problem. The civilised world awaits to see if you will act on it. :whistling:

Good to see you acknowledge your problem. The civilised world awaits to see if you will act on it. :whistling:

wow the pressure could get to me the whole of the civilised world :rolleyes:

1. did get the joke but wasnt 100 percent sure

2. did know what wum means was on a phone and typed is instead of are you

3. can spell

4.can punctuate

5. can spot sarcasm

6.can spot irony

7. your a arsehole and a prick

hope this clears it up

are calling me ignorant?

Yes, i are calling you a ignorance.

4.can punctuate