black june '12 should get a new contract

stevenson june '12

suso june '12 may go back to spain

obua june'12 probably on to high a salary, may be released

kyle june'12 has to prove his fitness

elliott june'12 has to score more goals

elliot june'12 should ask for a loan in january, 1st division player

glen june '12 should ask for a loan in january, 2nd or 3rd division player

stevenson june'12 sometimes good performances, sometimes not, however may get another 12 month contract

balogh january '12 rarely features, will go

skacel january '12 may get extension to end of the season

jonsson june '12 disappointed last season, jury is out

stevenson june '12

'So many' is a bit OTT. Hibs were in a far worse situation with contracts last year.

Balogh will go, it looks like Rudi will need to earn an extension (although I think he's definitely worth keeping until July at least) and the other 3 will not be let go (Black's court case pending).

lots of them i'll be happy to see the back of. most of the rest will probably sign extensions.

It's not really a large number of players; rather than being something to worry about it's a good thing to have the chance to clear out some dead wood.

lots of them i'll be happy to see the back of. most of the rest will probably sign extensions.

It's not really a large number of players; rather than being something to worry about it's a good thing to have the chance to clear out some dead wood.

most of the young players got emptied this summer but there are twelve player out of contract over the next 10 months balogh, macdonald, jonsson, black, stevenson, suso, obua, skacel, kyle, elliott, elliot, and glen

a lot of these players will leave

most of the young players got emptied this summer but there are twelve player out of contract over the next 10 months balogh, macdonald, jonsson, black, stevenson, suso, obua, skacel, kyle, elliott, elliot, and glen

Good. I don't think you're actually making a point but you seem to be implying that simply because players are leaving its a bad thing and that we should be worried.

1/3 of them i wouldn't bat an eyelid if they never showed at riccarton again.

1/3 i could take or leave

1/3 i'd quite like to see stay assuming the money required isnt exorbitant

It'd be unhealthy and a bit dangerous for our finances if we didnt have a dozen or so players out of contract (at this pont in the year) at the end of a season. So, i reiterate - Good.

Out of that lot i would only offer Skacel a deal.

Agree,but think Stevenson is worth holding onto for a bit longer.

If they are agreeable to our terms and we can't get better players for the money than we may just keep them. :)

yeah, we really have to get rid of a few of them, gets a bit boring giving stick to the same players. bring on some new blood to moan about, mcgowan is only a couple of bad games away, one shit game from robinson or novikovas and they'll fit in, throw in holt/prychenko to early cause theres nothing better than getting them young and dead ripe for a slaughtering.

bring in a couple who's figures in champ manager dont match messi's and we'll be all set for a good whinge as usual on a saturday/sunday/monday or when ever the TV wants us to play.

:thumbsup:

JamboAberdeen

How long do we have to suffer Zaliuseless & Mrowiec stealing money from our club. ninja.gifangry.gif

Both out of contract a season after.

Only god knows how Adrian managed to get 3 years contract.

I would keep Macdonald (cheap back up), Jonsson, Black.

Jury is still out for Obua, Rudi, Stevo and tt, while Suso may have to go sooner than later if reported "homesick" is true.

stevenson june '12

barr rudi i wouldn't bother resigning the rest,they play well once in every 5 games,not good enough

If they are agreeable to our terms and we can't get better players for the money than we may just keep them. :)

That would be devastating!! :(

what about Kello?

I made a list a while back of the players out of contract in 2012:

Mari?n Kello

David Obua

Ian Black

Eggert J?nsson

Stephen Elliott

Ryan Stevenson

Rudi Sk?cel

Jamie MacDonald

J?nos Balogh

Kevin Kyle

Suso Santana

Calum Elliot

Gary Glen

Gregory House M.D.

Mari?n Kello- Keep

David Obua- Release

Ian Black- Keep

Eggert J?nsson- Release

Stephen Elliott- Keep

Ryan Stevenson- Keep

Rudi Sk?cel- Keep

Jamie MacDonald- Release

J?nos Balogh- Release

Kevin Kyle- Release, Sadly

Suso Santana- Release

Calum Elliot-Release*

Gary Glen- Release

*Elliot won't have played for 6 months of competitive action. Can be released once it reaches 6 months.

Mari?n Kello

David Obua

Ian Black

Eggert J?nsson

Stephen Elliott

Ryan Stevenson

Rudi Sk?cel

Jamie MacDonald

J?nos Balogh

Kevin Kyle

Suso Santana

Calum Elliot

Gary Glen

I wouldn't keep any of them except Kello definitely, and Elliott and Skacel but only if they come on to a game in the meantime.

JamboAberdeen

Why do people want to keep Black he is ******* pish

Though he is never world beater, Black is ok in SPL standard, dependable performance on reasonable wage, which fits our target of 3rd in the league.

If Vlad splashes 100m to buy Cesc to win CL, my opinion will off course change.

Though he is never world beater, Black is ok in SPL standard, dependable performance on reasonable wage, which fits our target of 3rd in the league.

If Vlad splashes 100m to buy Cesc to win CL, my opinion will off course change.

Black isn't good enough for us.Would possibly do a decent job for St Johnstone or back to Caley.

Teuchterjambo

suso june '12 may go back to spain

obua june'12 probably on to high a salary, may be released

kyle june'12 has to prove his fitness

elliott june'12 has to score more goals

elliot june'12 should ask for a loan in january, 1st division player

glen june '12 should ask for a loan in january, 2nd or 3rd division player

stevenson june'12 sometimes good performances, sometimes not, however may get another 12 month contract

I'd bet that our new manager would look at that list and think - roll on June 12. The leaving of each and every one of these players offers the opportunity to improve.

thirdyboy1976

stevenson june '12

Surely it should be the other way round & Jonsson should get the new contract & Black needs to prove he's worth it!

Gregory House M.D.

Surely it should be the other way round & Jonsson should get the new contract & Black needs to prove he's worth it!

Whats Jonsson done to deserve 1?

Chris Benoit

Black can get to ****! Obua is better, Stevo is better, Jonsson is better. I'd happily keep any one of they 3 before that wee prick.

Good. I don't think you're actually making a point but you seem to be implying that simply because players are leaving its a bad thing and that we should be worried.

1/3 of them i wouldn't bat an eyelid if they never showed at riccarton again.

1/3 i could take or leave

1/3 i'd quite like to see stay assuming the money required isnt exorbitant

It'd be unhealthy and a bit dangerous for our finances if we didnt have a dozen or so players out of contract (at this pont in the year) at the end of a season. So, i reiterate - Good.

it's a good thing that a lot of contracts are coming to an end, the club has to get it's finances in order and hearts need a leaner squad with better quality players rather than a bloated squad containing below average player, an excess of youth players on loan to too many other clubs, too many players who spend too much time in the treatment room, and at the end of the day the fans want quality rather than quantity and the success that should bring.

JJ started the job, and sergio will take hearts to another level. Next season should determine when hearts can compete with the old firm

Archived