The Official "I Can't Wait For The Killie Game" Thread

Ryan Gosling

Can't wait to get back on track.

Mon.

:thumbsup:

Craving normality after all the hype then the let down of Thursday night.

Snake Plissken

Heartily agreed, time to get back to the basics and get a much needed three points.

jamboinglasgow

Good session today...everyone now looking forward to Sundays game! Nice chilled out night in front of the tv before hitting the hay!

I am now in the optimistic mood.

Ribery's Face

im out becuase i only go to big games and cup finals. I left the match last noight in the 30 minuet, could have given my ticke to a real fan :ninja: hahahahahahha

in all honesty and sarcasim aside im well up for sunday com on the ******* jambos!!!!!! get intae this shiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

the first part is me being funny. and yes will be there in force on sunday. and yes i am buzzin about it.

the first part is me being funny. and yes will be there in force on sunday. and yes i am buzzin about it.

Aye right funny :unsure: ,must admit though I've never been buzzing about going through to Killie in my life.

Ribery's Face

Aye right funny :unsure: ,must admit though I've never been buzzing about going through to Killie in my life.

hilarious if you ask me.............

buzz buzz buzz your clearly not a REAL fan as REAL fans buzz about every game! im right eh?

hilarious if you ask me.............

buzz buzz buzz your clearly not a REAL fan as REAL fans buzz about every game! im right eh?

Ok :unsure:

Hopefully we'll see a positive reaction from the players. After a chasing like thursday id be desperate to get the next game under my belt to put things right. Definite time to roll the sleeves up and show the fans what theyre made of as players.

Im there.

our players need to pick themselves up from this as i'm sure they'll be tired, a bit downtrodden and actually hopefully (more than) a little sorry they never made a better go of things

i want them fighting for all three points this weekend

I wish I was going. I cannot make it for financial reasons but would really love to go. :(

Quite confident, tbh.

I wish I was going. I cannot make it for financial reasons but would really love to go. :(

Quite confident, tbh.

As confident as Thursday night ? teehee.gif

Not sure about this one to be honest I thought Killie looked very handy against the tramps.

Chris Benoit

I'm gutted, could have made today but no chance tomorrow but quite confident and hopefully we'll see a totally different side :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

Going through to WoSH before the game for their race day, really looking forward to it. I can understand if people don't go due to finances though, mine are a wee bit thin at the moment too :wacko:

J Cheever Loophole

After a series of arguments with the wife about the money I've been spending ( Mrs JD quote:pissing it up against the wa' ) In a moment of weakness,well in a period of guilt and remorse actually,I promised not to go down to Killie.Now in the clear light of day and the fact I've had a couple,I feel such promises are made to be broken.I'll start working on her when I'm feeling more courageous.unsure.gif

Would have went by my finances are pretty thin too after deciding to go to WHL.

Plus I've already been to Killie twice this calendar year.

portobellojambo1

Will be at Rugby Park on Sunday, heading off earlier than normal as will be in Hurlford pre match, attending the WoSH SC's race day. Even given it was only Hibs they were playing last week I thought the Kilmarnock team looked not bad, and our results down there can be a mixed bag. To come away with all 3 points will get the team back on track for the sort of competiiton we face on a weekly basis in the SPL. Anyone who was ashamed walking out of Tynecastle on Thursday needs to get into the real world, if it had been Stenhousemuir that had done that to us the reaction would have been understandable, but we were beaten by a side who were light years better than us, in every department. Nothing to be ashamed about following Thursday, absolutely nothing (maybe those that were ashamed last witnessed the side 'live' in the 1956 Cup Final :P)

Then two days of shite at work Monday and Tuesday, before preparing to head for North London.

Can't wait to get back on track.

Mon.

:thumbsup:

agree, i`ll not be there but i can`t wait for Hearts to get on the park again and get in about it. I really want us to go out and get going in the league.....

Archived