bale against macgowan

kamac1

scoreline would have been an absolute shocker if the young aussie had been at right back on thursday night, 0-5 was bad enough

hamill is a decent player but quite a few times he was chasing shadows

Gregory House M.D.

Emmm, was it only me that thought Bales only contribution was his goal? :ermm:

Maroon & White

As I've said on another thread I thought Bale was immense.. Bombing up and down that line, good touch, strong, good passer of a ball, good shot, tactically aware of what's going round about..

World Class.

Dr. Bapswent

scoreline would have been an absolute shocker if the young aussie had been at right back on thursday night, 0-5 was bad enough

Great thread.

Just what KB needed.

Wow.

If you're a WUM then job done.

If not, and that's really your opinion, then I hope you get put down at the first available opportunity.

Gowser is great lad who is capable of improving game on game...see the first couple of games this season.

I can't make my mind up if you are a WUM, or just one of the stupidest creatures to ever sit upright.

Either way, I hate you, and I think you should start a bonfire and run into the middle of it. Ignore the other shouts and sit down. That's the game!

Wow.

If not, and that's really your opinion, then I hope you get put down at the first available opportunity.

Gowser is great lad who is capable of improving game on game...see the first couple of games this season.

I can't make my mind up if you are a WUM, or just one of the stupidest creatures to ever sit upright.

Either way, I hate you, and I think you should start a bonfire and run into the middle of it. Ignore the other shouts and sit down. That's the game!

:jjyay:

Ryan Gosling

Wow.

:jjyay:

:pleasingao:

HOBO ALERT! HOBO ALERT!

I can't fathom what the op is trying to say.

No matter where I attempt to place the missing full stops.

To cut it short he's slated Grainger and Macgowen saying he's shite but no as shite as him :thumbsup:

Optimus Prime

Emmm, was it only me that thought Bales only contribution was his goal? :ermm:

No you're not mate. The fact that Nico Kranjar was the best player on the pitch has been overlooked by many who seem to be strangely obsessed with Bale.

portobellojambo1

I can't fathom what the op is trying to say.

No matter where I attempt to place the missing full stops.

It is often difficult to understand what anyone is trying to say when they are talking out the hole in their erse rather than using the more conventional hole located below their nose (even accepting that what appears on an internet forum is actually typed rather than spoken).

One could twist this thread 100% in the other direction, and say that if Ryan McGowan had been playing we might have got a 0-0 draw, as he would have had a blinder and covered for all the other defenders. But that would be just as much nonsense as the actual OP.

Templeton'sUnderpants

In fairness to the OP Ryan never did a thing right the entire match, honestly thought he was invisible.

Chris Benoit

If the OP is being serious he's ******* wrong. McGowan is fitter, faster, stronger, taller and more athletic than Hamill all of which would have put him in a better position to take on Bale.

If the OP is a WUM

:gfy:

gorgie rd eh11

A***hole.

I don't understand the OP's post. It probably should have been written in crayon.

Yep,

A pictorial view of what he was trying to put over.

In the mind of a 4 year old.

taking the piss with this topic, i thought the fan in section g row 8 was to blame for the 4th goal if he had of stood up instead of sitting down on his phone we wudnt have conceeded :thumbsup:

joke of a topic

The People's Chimp

Wow.

:greatpost:

Harrowingly pish chat/WUMmery from the OP.

Archived