This needs to stop

Gordon Ramsay

Gordon Ramsay

Right enough is enough, even now I'm getting it, Hibs fans posting shit on Facebook about last night.

Pictures in newspapers, web articles, shite jokes about a comedy act.

These tramps need shut up good and proper, now I know this is a bit early but I'm skint and bored on a Friday night.

Sunday 28th August 2011, a tramp pumping is needing dished out and a big one at that.

I don't even know why their dishing out the abuse Spurs would have taken 10 off them, bellends every single one of them.

Anyone else really feeling a classic derby smashing is needing dished out next Sunday?

Nicholas Brody

Right enough is enough, even now I'm getting it, Hibs fans posting shit on Facebook about last night.

These tramps need shut up good and proper, now I know this is a bit early but I'm skint and bored on a Friday night.

Sunday 28th August 2011, a tramp pumping is needing dished out and a big one at that.

I don't even know why their dishing out the abuse Spurs would have taken 10 off them, bellends every single one of them.

Anyone else really feeling a classic derby smashing is needing dished out next Sunday?

Yes. They need well and truly put in their place.

Agreed but do we hold certain players back on the Thursday. Don't know which ones mind but true we need to put the tramps in their place.

Agreed but do we hold certain players back on the Thursday. Don't know which ones mind but true we need to put the tramps in their place.

the only one who would be missed is Grainger imo

I'm surprised they're not all busy watching their DVDs of "Hibs' European Glory 1979-2011: The Videoton Years".

Bunch of absolute arseholes.

south morocco

a hibby friend of mine had the audacity to tell me me that hibs would have contained THFC better than us because we dont know how to play against epl teams,cos they play pre season matches against them but we dont,forgeting the 4 goals lost at killie ,total mugs ,rollon next suday

Just ask them what their result was in Europe last night.

Problem solved.

:thumbsup:

Are you not forgetting their big euro cup tie shaker Spanish giants Bericko Rangeras?

Thankfully I font know any Hibs fans that don't realise that Spurs would have stuck 18 in to them so have kept quiet :thumbsup: we conceeded one more than they did to Killie FFS

It will be forgotten soon enough

When we had 2 points from 8 games i had people i hadn't heard from in 5 years emailing me Spurs 'jokes'

You will get the opportunity for revenge before long.

Patience is a virtue.

When we had 2 points from 8 games i had people i hadn't heard from in 5 years emailing me Spurs 'jokes'

Patience is a virtue.

Alfie, a bit off topic but what was your general consensus on last night. In terms of the stadium, fans, our play and your own? Probably a bit hard to get a guage on us on last night though. Arry did claim that was the best he's seen Spurs pass and move.

Cheers.

Independence

Good ... Killie took 4 of them and it should have been 7.

However, the Hearts team owe us so cant wait to the 28th.

Gordon Ramsay

Patience is a virtue.

I'm gaging from this response that your a Spurs fan.

I can only apologise on behalf of our woeful performance last night, I can assure you we're not normally that bad!

On the other your team played some great stuff, could easily break back into the top four this season down south.

south morocco

Patience is a virtue.

It will be ,and may i take this oppurtunity to say a big thanks to yourself for all the info you have provided to us,

we are all goin down next week for a piss up and a laugh,regardless of the score ,and you are welcome up here in edinburgh for a game anytime alfie conn

J.T.F.Robertson

Alfie, a bit off topic but what was your general consensus on last night. In terms of the stadium, fans, our play and your own? Probably a bit hard to get a guage on us on last night though. Arry did claim that was the best he's seen Spurs pass and move.

Cheers.

Yeah, what's it all about, Alfie? :P

Cheers.

Thought the stadium was old school (which i like).

Thought your support was excellent all night & gracious in defeat at the end (more than i would have been TBH).

We did look world class but whether it was because we actually were or just that you made us look that way is open to debate. However, our passing & pace was outstanding.

Hearts looked like they had a couple of players, who, with better players around them could step up a bit.

To be fair, i was a bit Elephants by the end so my judgement may have been a bit 'clouded' by then!

The Old Tolbooth

Just ask them what their result was in Europe last night.

Problem solved.

I would also ask them what it is that we've already done this season that Hibs haven't done in over 20 years, a lot of them can't actually give you the answer, which is get past a round in a European competition, now THAT'S embarrassing!! :lol:

It will be ,and may i take this oppurtunity to say a big thanks to yourself for all the info you have provided to us,

we are all goin down next week for a piss up and a laugh,regardless of the score ,and you are welcome up here in edinburgh for a game anytime alfie conn

Cheers fella

Might be taking one or two of you up on the invitations in the future.

I'm gaging from this response that your a Spurs fan.

I can only apologise on behalf of our woeful performance last night, I can assure you we're not normally that bad!

On the other your team played some great stuff, could easily break back into the top four this season down south.

Thanks for the good wishes.

I hope we make top 4 again - our fans deserve it i think. One of the best supported teams in the Prem despite a mere 2 carling cup wins in 20 years.

Gluttons for punishment.

I hope we make top 4 again - our fans deserve it i think. One of the best supported teams in the Prem despite a mere 2 carling cup wins in 20 years.

Gluttons for punishment.

Try not winning the Scottish cup since 1902 :smuggy:

shaun.lawson

Gluttons for punishment.

I'd love to see Spurs get back into the top four. Proper fans, proper club, tremendous stadium. And - unusually for fans of a big club with an illustrious history - in my experience, Spurs fans aren't deluded, know their team will probably stuff things up at some point, so really enjoy the journey and don't constantly demand more.

A female Spurs fan of my acquaintance fits this profile perfectly. Diehard fan, goes every week with her Dad, very knowledgeable, but is genuinely shocked when things work out as well as they did for THFC between May 2010 and the Real Madrid tie. The other day, I mentioned to her that the night you knocked out AC Milan could well prove Spurs' high point for the entire next decade; her response was that she'd honestly be fine with that. The run and the memories which went with it would sustain her.

Some fans of big clubs seem to think it's their God given right to be successful. Spurs fans aren't like that, and I've yet to meet one I didn't like.

I'd love to see Spurs get back into the top four. Proper fans, proper club, tremendous stadium. And - unusually for fans of a big club with an illustrious history - in my experience, Spurs fans aren't deluded, know their team will probably stuff things up at some point, so really enjoy the journey and don't constantly demand more.

A female Spurs fan of my acquaintance fits this profile perfectly. Diehard fan, goes every week with her Dad, very knowledgeable, but is genuinely shocked when things work out as well as they did for THFC between May 2010 and the Real Madrid tie. The other day, I mentioned to her that the night you knocked out AC Milan could well prove Spurs' high point for the entire next decade; her response was that she'd honestly be fine with that. The run and the memories which went with it would sustain her.

Some fans of big clubs seem to think it's their God given right to be successful. Spurs fans aren't like that, and I've yet to meet one I didn't like.

Cheers mate

Most of us ARE very self deprecating.

Sometimes we get defensive & say stupid stuff but most of expect to win **** all & we are usually proved correct.

Yes. They need well and truly put in their place.

Hammy, the Hibs were put in their place decades ago. No matter what happens at the next derby, or the one after that, the Hibs will always remain in Hearts' shadow.

They know it. We know it.

They revel in Hearts setbacks because they have nothing else going for them in their miserable lives.

Taking abuse from fans of a team who could easily have lost 8 or 9 goals to Kilmarnock last weekend. They'll get theirs next weekend.

I walked into the office this morning and right away the hobos were out in force. A swift 'shut up - you were dismantled by Killie 4-1 at the weekend' quickly put them in their place, but after a while i was very surprised to hear one of them say that they were glad it was Hearts who were playing Spurs, as if it had been them they probably would have conceded 10. Even more surprisingly not many of them disagreed. I agreed right away.

Anyway, in answer to the OP, Hibs are always due to be put in their place on derby day. :thumbsup:

Ribery's Face

yeh yeh hibs are all easy to shut up but where i work its full oh celtic n rangers wtf do i do? :lol:

Jam Tarts 1874

After the Spurs game Sergio said: "People that don't learn are maybe not going to play too many times with me."

Let's hope that he sticks to that and drops a few of Thursday's freeloaders so that it is only those players who are prepared to put a shift in who turn out against hibs. If we start the game properly at a high tempo against hibs we will thrash them. As there was a gulf between ourselves and Spurs, there is also a gulf between us and the wee team.

Of course! Spurs foot will be off the gas - we give an opportunity to squad players - it's far more important we beat Hibs

- for PS sake also.

Marooned In Oz

After the Spurs game Sergio said: "People that don't learn are maybe not going to play too many times with me."

Let's hope that he sticks to that and drops a few of Thursday's freeloaders so that it is only those players who are prepared to put a shift in who turn out against hibs. If we start the game properly at a high tempo against hibs we will thrash them. As there was a gulf between ourselves and Spurs, there is also a gulf between us and the wee team.

He says that, but why is he keeping our best player (Skacel) on the bench? It's really starting to grate on me.

He's the one player we have that can play a passing game and has a real continental footballing brain.

Thought the stadium was old school (which i like).

Thought your support was excellent all night & gracious in defeat at the end (more than i would have been TBH).

We did look world class but whether it was because we actually were or just that you made us look that way is open to debate. However, our passing & pace was outstanding.

Hearts looked like they had a couple of players, who, with better players around them could step up a bit.

To be fair, i was a bit Elephants by the end so my judgement may have been a bit 'clouded' by then!

Cheers for your comments mate, you've been both respectful and insightful on here and I'm sure a few on here would be more than happy to share a pint with you next Thursday.

Just goes to show you about the mentality up here though that we are being criticised in the media for not playing it long......

Archived