Vlad

systemx

Our great leader was in attendance last night.How long before we are given his masterful insight as to what happened and if the mafia had a hand in the defeat?

Our great leader was in attendance last night.How long before we are given his masterful insight as to what happened and if the mafia had a hand in the defeat?

Romanov can say whatever the **** he likes about the performance last night, he owns the club and pays the bills so has more of a right than anyone else.

i take it you've had your say?

Malcolm Tucker

:vrface:

:yas:

he was in section D, but left in tears after he was abused by some total bell-chief for going for a piss at 4-0.

The boys a bellend no doubt

Be some sort of media monkey mafia etc etc

Nothing to do with sacking JJ at the wrong time of course

Hawick Jambo

If he was there I'm sure he'll have seen the gulf in class between the 2 teams, but also the fact that the way Spurs played is something we should aspire to.

We desperately need some quality over quantity and in particular in midfield. Is Bruno available ?

Yeah because that's why Spurs humped us :cornette:

he was in section D, but left in tears after he was abused by some total bell-chief for going for a piss at 4-0.

:lol:

Morgaro Gomis

Ofcourse it is! Don't you know that had JJ been in charge for that game we would have won? Even though they were his players that Paulo Sergio had to choose from?

Now.. Where's my hat? It needs a kicking.

Tommy Wiseau

Spot on.

Nothing to do with it. :thumbsup:

We would have ******* destroyed that shitty spurs side if jj had been in charge just like we did with Motherwell, kilmarnock and Dundee united.

We would have ******* destroyed that shitty spurs side if jj had been in charge just like we did with Motherwell, kilmarnock and Dundee united.

The thought and preperation that went into these games totally blew me away!

ah yes... misplaced angst always makes for good reading.

a bit like a really sweet swing at golf but the shot gets a flier, carries the green and the out of bounds fence and lands in mrs miggin's bedding plants, causing mr miggins to fall over and crash through the greenhouse.

If he was there I'm sure he'll have seen the gulf in class between the 2 teams, but also the fact that the way Spurs played is something we should aspire to.

We desperately need some quality over quantity and in particular in midfield. Is Bruno available ?

Do you still believe in Santa Claus.... omg.gif

Independence

It is absolutely crazy some of the posts on Kickback relating to last nights game.

The only surprise to me was that many fans were surprised with the gulf between the teams.

London is bigger than Scotland. They therefore get much bigger support and also the huge TV cash. They pay the best footballers in the world top wages.

A country of 5 million will never play on an even field against top teams from the EPL from a country of 60 million.

Perhaps the draw was a bit unkind to Hearts.

The next home game is against Hibs.....they will pay for this defeat.

Come on Hearts !

I think and its just a personal opinion that JJ would have not let us get humilated so much.

I think and its just a personal opinion that JJ would have not let us get humilated so much.

Fair enough but IMO, spurs could destroy any SPL team.

Gregory House M.D.

:goodone:

Big_Hearts_Runner

'Hearts will be champions of Europe in 10 years' time,' the majority shareholder tells the BBC's Frontline Scotland. 'They will never lose 5-0 to Barcelona or Chelsea or any other club. I have said I will be the champion' - Vladimir Romanov, 30th November 2005

'Hearts will be champions of Europe in 10 years' time,' the majority shareholder tells the BBC's Frontline Scotland. 'They will never lose 5-0 to Barcelona or Chelsea or any other club. I have said I will be the champion' - Vladimir Romanov, 30th November 2005

And?

JJ was in charge when Celtic took 4 off us home & away last season, don't think it would have made a difference tbh.

JJ been in charge of many humpings over the years from both old firm and dare i say it from Hibs. Disane matter who in charge or what players we should have signed, they were miles better than us. We could of handled a fulham or a stoke but top six/seven in EPL are far :ninja: superior!!

I am on my knees praying fogiveness.Our leader wasn,t in the house last night.He was openining a basketball court in Lithuania.Sorry.

He was in the executive box until the 2nd goal went in then disappeared somewhere. He then re-appeared at the 5th and was there til the team went down the tunnel. Curiously Gary MacKay was about 4 rows behind Vlad with Chris Robinson 2 rows behind Gary :huh:

Must have kissed and made up recently :wub:

maroonlegions

JJ been in charge of many humpings over the years from both old firm and dare i say it from Hibs. Disane matter who in charge or what players we should have signed, they were miles better than us. We could of handled a fulham or a stoke but top six/seven in EPL are far :ninja: superior!!

Well said , at the end of the day they were unstoppable by what we have currently have at our disposal; This is the simple truth here,this result was always possible by teams whom posses far superior players of quality and technical ability, last nights result was no surprise to me anyway , can think of a few teams in the SPL who would have possibly suffered a defeat of this nature;Spurs were simply light years ahead of us and it manifested in this defeat;;No shame;ninja.gif

Archived