Where's the party in London?

tynieboy

Is everyone heading to Trafalgar Sq on Thurs afternoon?

And where is the best place to watch the game for fans without tickets?

There's probably a thread somewhere but i've not looked.

I was thinking a decent place to go either before or after the match is a big boozer called The Junction which is 30 seconds from the Highbury & Islington tube station and is en route to and from WHL. It's a great big cavernous place and has a beer garden out the front. Uusally a good atmosphere when i've been in a couple of times when I went to Highbury and more recently The Emirates.

There's probably a thread somewhere but i've not looked.

I was thinking a decent place to go either before or after the match is a big boozer called The Junction which is 30 seconds from the Highbury & Islington tube station and is en route to and from WHL. It's a great big cavernous place and has a beer garden out the front. Uusally a good atmosphere when i've been in a couple of times when I went to Highbury and more recently The Emirates.

mate you know walking its about 90 minutes away from WHL?

Hamilton Hall at Liverpool Street Station seems to be the plan at the moment.

Clicky

Anyone got any information regarding getting to WHL from HH?

A bus is available (no. 149 from stop E) which takes just under 1 hour. Buses are every 5 minutes.

Tube/Train info?

chester copperpot

Anyone got any information regarding getting to WHL from HH?

A bus is available (no. 149 from stop E) which takes just under 1 hour. Buses are every 5 minutes.

Tube/Train info?

It's on that thread, however is a 10 min overground train service from Liverpool St Station straight to WHL.

chester copperpot

It's on that thread, however is a 10 min overground train service from Liverpool St Station straight to WHL.

And it's much much more convenient than the tube.

Train service is every 8mins, then 12 min intervals.

Is everyone heading to Trafalgar Sq on Thurs afternoon?

And where is the best place to watch the game for fans without tickets?

Liverpool Street station, and I wouldn't have thought it would be too hard to get tickets for WHL now.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

?3.40, very reasonable.

chester copperpot

Cheers! :thumbsup:

?3.40, very reasonable.

Mate, order one of they Oyster cards, it cuts all travel costs on all buses/tubes/trains/boats in London by half.

Mate, order one of they Oyster cards, it cuts all travel costs on all buses/tubes/trains/boats in London by half.

Or just buy a travelcard. Oyster's good if you're there a few days but you might come home with some money still on it.

chester copperpot

Or just buy a travelcard. Oyster's good if you're there a few days but you might come home with some money still on it.

I'm in London often mate, and always spend a small fortune on fares, so will come in handy.

I'm in London often mate, and always spend a small fortune on fares, so will come in handy.

You're right. I've got one too. But for folk just going down a day or two an off-peak travelcard each day is best (IMO).

Archived