Killie v Hearts online

Derby Dominance

Derby Dominance

Apologies if this is in the wrong place but can anyone advise any websites which I can watch the game tomorrow from overseas?

Thanks

Unless it is on Hearts World, I doubt it will be online anywhere. The only Hearts games I have seen on the internet have been when we have been playing one of the ugly sisters, or occasionally a derby.

camsanozziejambo2
Unless it is on Hearts World, I doubt it will be online anywhere. The only Hearts games I have seen on the internet have been when we have been playing one of the ugly sisters, or occasionally a derby.

Question ?

With it being a 3.00 o clock kick off and Scotland changing the clocks last weekend and we change in Australia this weekend

Anybody know for sure what time I will get the game here ??

Prior to last weekend a 3.00 kick off was 2.00 am here

Help I am confused

HOO ROO

Int NJ, USA. Any chance of getting the game online anywhere?

Cheeurs

Question ?

With it being a 3.00 o clock kick off and Scotland changing the clocks last weekend and we change in Australia this weekend

Anybody know for sure what time I will get the game here ??

Prior to last weekend a 3.00 kick off was 2.00 am here

Help I am confused

HOO ROO

It's late here and I've been at the bevvy, but I think it'll be 1:00am where you are, when the game kicks off.

[/i]

Jambo Forever

How about where I can listen to it overseas? The BBC says unavailable in your region.. where else can I find it?

Any help would be greatly received!!

camsanozziejambo2
It's late here and I've been at the bevvy, but I think it'll be 1:00am where you are, when the game kicks off.

[/i]

Its early here Ive been on the bevvy ALL day it is 1.00 am

Cheers Mate

HOO ROO

GO JAMBOS 3 pts A must

Archived