The Whole truth and nothing......

robbo4pm

Well guys oooft what a s**t night

but to be fair id like to say a couple things.

firstly i was unable to get a ticket for tonight. but even after the result im still gutted i never got one,

we were well and truely beaten by an awesome team , and if tht was a 2nd spurs team im glad that our hearts team never faced their full streangth team or it wouldve been 10. The way we started was utter garbage, but ill ive credit were credit is due. Spurs play wasy ace. their one touch and play throughout was immence, their 2nd/3rd goal was excellent. i am a jambo to the marrow and hate defeat especsh gubbins but i cant complain at this one.

As for Hearts. we played to the best of OUR ability and our ability is.... 3rd rate gash. i, like every other hearts fan hoped for and upset tonight but one never happend. we couldnt compete and i know a couple players tht dont deserve to wear the famous Maroon top and others tht even though we got pumped still did us proud .

I was however very p*** odd at the so called hearts fans tht left after it went t**s up. there were thousand of other jambos tht would have bitten your hands off to be at tht games and still would have stayed even after the 5th goal. shames on you and i hope u dont return to tynie for a loooong time,

As i said tonight was a lesson in football. spurs there awesome and i enjoyed watching them show us how it is done, but i truely hope the players take it onboard and improve their game cos we shouldnt be a team if they dont learn/improve from this

sorry for boring you guys,

cheers

the little guy

Archived