Who is still looking forward to WHL

jambopaul2007

Too right, not every day you get the chance to see your team play a competitive match against a top english team.

Still looking forward to it, probably going down in a more relaxed party mood now.

Victor Meldrew

I am. I will always look forward to seeing the JTs play no matter where and no matter who the opposition is.

Damn tooting, only there for the party! At least we can't come away disappointed, maybe the players maybe a bit more relaxed as well.

scott herbertson

Looking forward to it - think we'll give them a better game now there is no pressure (plus we'll probably be playing their U-15s)

Too right, not every day you get the chance to see your team play a competitive match against a top english team.

Still looking forward to it, probably going down in a more relaxed party mood now.

Definitely this.

Can't wait for next week.

Diadora Van Basten

Looking forward it, plenty of room for improvement from Hearts so maybe do ourselves justice this time.

Jambof3tornado

Expected the tie to be over before the game down there,so nothing has changed. Should be a great atmosphere!

portobellojambo1

Reality was the tie was always going to be over before we got anywhere near White Hart Lane. Next Thursday was a case of going to London, having an absolute blast and popping along to WHL to watch part two.

We all wanted HMFC to put on a show tonight, what we actually witnessed was the absolutely frightening gap between what is classed as a top 10 EPL side and what is on show in the SPL. Spurs probably played for about 25-30 minutes tonight, and if they had really tried the scoreline tonight could have been frightening.

What do you do in response, cower away and reappear at Tynecastle the next time a big club turns up. No, you get your self up for Sunday's trip to Kilmarnock and then carry on with what the plans have always been for London, a fecking good day out with friends.

All the Hibs fans ripping the piss tonight would love to be in our position, truth is the only feckin hope they have ever got of seeing Europe again is if there is a 3rd World War.

Laughing at us losing to Spurs on the back of a 4-1 humping they got from Kilmarnock, they are as bright as the night is dark.

Prenticeonthewing

After tonights result we all know we are only going for the beer and banter - just exactly what I'm going to do - and really enjoy myself while I'm at it - it's still a lot better than a trip to Berwick by the way!!!

Can't wait. Two days on the sauce watching the famous! Next Thursday is defo a Carlsberg Thursday :thumbsup:

Yeah baby!!

Sierra Delta

Me.

Should be a good laugh. The game is only a small part of the trip. Who knows we might even score a goal.

jamtartsandbees

Hell yeah, ok so the boys are going to have to work a little harder now :whistling: but well, it's going to be a party eh.

Gods a Jambo

Reality was the tie was always going to be over before we got anywhere near White Hart Lane. Next Thursday was a case of going to London, having an absolute blast and popping along to WHL to watch part two.

We all wanted HMFC to put on a show tonight, what we actually witnessed was the absolutely frightening gap between what is classed as a top 10 EPL side and what is on show in the SPL. Spurs probably played for about 25-30 minutes tonight, and if they had really tried the scoreline tonight could have been frightening.

What do you do in response, cower away and reappear at Tynecastle the next time a big club turns up. No, you get your self up for Sunday's trip to Kilmarnock and then carry on with what the plans have always been for London, a fecking good day out with friends.

All the Hibs fans ripping the piss tonight would love to be in our position, truth is the only feckin hope they have ever got of seeing Europe again is if there is a 3rd World War.

Laughing at us losing to Spurs on the back of a 4-1 humping they got from Kilmarnock, they are as bright as the night is dark.

I couldnt have put it better myself.

Notorious BIG

maybe selling 2 or 3 tickets for WHL, as the train that was on KB got cancelled, my plans went out the window and cant afford any other way to get down there, sod getting the bus, so probably going to sell them, anyone interested give me a pm

Their team may be a class apart but their support isnt.Lets rock the **** out of WHL so that at least they will remember the Famous Hearts Fans.

We are Hearts.

I've spent ?340 for myself and my son, my initial reaction after the game was **** it i would rather not go and cut my losses.

However on reflection this is the Jambos we may be defeated but we will never be beat.

Guest Jamboinleith

Beergoggles ready,3 days in london partying back friday.sleeping saturday,wake up sunday and it all starts again v the vermin. :whistling:

I am still up for it.... I go for the trip... any result is a bonus. If I only cared about winning I think I would have chosen a different team, whatever happens we will enjoy it... it's what we do.

See you all on Thursday

i was in zagreb (thanks to gambo of course) but lack of funds ment i could not take part in the away trips this year, but i hope you guys have fun down there i know im stil looking forward to a few pints in robo's while watching the game on tv.

also if anyone could get me a spurs scarf from the club shop id be over the moon!

Chad Sexington

I feel a bit sorry for you guys.

It'll be a half empty stadium against Spurs youths and reserves. :(

You deserve better.

You deserve better.

teams have done this before in europe and got stung big time!

Chad Sexington

teams have done this before in europe and got stung big time!

Aye, I'm sure Spurs will be be well wary of letting a 5 goal away lead slip. :D

Trust me, they will send out the bairns and the stiffs.

It will be a non-event. :down:

Aye, I'm sure Spurs will be be well wary of letting a 5 goal away lead slip. :D

Trust me, they will send out the bairns and the stiffs.

It will be a non-event. :down:

your missing my point, if they play the youth and stiffs we might give them a better game, if an early goal flew in you never know

you just cant rest players in football these days!

im still buzzing for it!!! hopefully be ticket available now all those part timers can **** *FF

You deserve better.

enjoy asda with your 'partner', while we follow hearts in europe!

Roy Croppers Handbag

Course I am, it's a trip away with mates and of course another European trip to add to my growing list.

:smug:

MacDonald Jardine

In what way will next week's game be competitive?

Still looking forward to it though.

The Treasurer

Well said PJ1

I am still looking forward to watching Hearts play a competitive match at an EPL ground.

I'm also looking forward to going to Kilmarnock on Sunday.

Of course the result was hugely dissappointing but I disagree with those that say it was embarrassing.

If we were to go to Killie and lose say, 4-1 now THAT would be embarrassing

Roll on next week, I can't wait.

maybe selling 2 or 3 tickets for WHL, as the train that was on KB got cancelled, my plans went out the window and cant afford any other way to get down there, sod getting the bus, so probably going to sell them, anyone interested give me a pm

PM sent thumbsup.gif

chester copperpot

I will be all over the away leg after missing last night due to an assessment for a job I went for.

The guy who did it advised me last night that I had been successful, and that the next stage of the process was another stage 2 interview. When he asked me if there was any dates unavailable for the next interview, I said next Thursday and Friday as I was down in London.

I cannot wait to meet up with the boys and have a right good jolly down in London. This will be a great Yooro trip. Mon the Hearts.

Those who have changed their plans based on what happened last night can bolt.

Archived