Stevenson

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Thought he was very good tonight. Only player who showed composure imo. Well played Stevo keep it up and you'll have a good season to come!

Can hold his head high along with Temps.

No bad for 30k from Ayr.

would add hamill to that list as i felt he played bale reasonably well considering the gulf in class

Gordon Ramsay

Black was man of the match for us, Stevenson and Hamill done fairly well, Driver and Temps were ok in spells. The rest were shite.

RoussetsShorts

Thought he was very good tonight. Only player who showed composure imo. Well played Stevo keep it up and you'll have a good season to come!

agreed, played well and didn't look overawed unlike the central midfield and defence.

Prince Buaben

Would say stevo done well as can be expected after a 5-0 defeat although as with a few it was more good I patches than a consistent period of time.

Black was man of the match for us, Stevenson and Hamill done fairly well, Driver and Temps were ok in spells. The rest were shite.

[/quot agreed some people on here just cant give praise when its due.driver just needs games just watched goals again kello was pretty sluggish no where near the keeper he was last season

Agreed that Stevenson was our best player, thought Black did well. Temps and Driver had their moments.

Unfortunatley many of them looked completley out their depth and Sutton had no chance of getting involved.

Anyway, on to the next game !

Personally thought Black was guff tonight. Resorting to rugby tackles when he gets outplayed...

Kello, Hammill, Stevenson, Sutton (workrate is superb, he WILL come good, wait and see) and Grainger get pass marks tonight. Hammill's been a class act, he wouldn't have looked out of place on the opposing team tonight, wanted to get forward and play some neat passes.

The rest can do one as far as I'm concerned and it isn't the first time I've thought that this season. Stevenson's been the only outfield player from last season who still has a spark about him. As a priority we need at least one centre half (neither Zal or Webster are fit for purpose and our best centre half didn't play tonight) and a creative midfielder. Would take Karipidis and Aguiar back in a heartbeat.

Hopefully Paulo has seen enough of Mroweic, Temps, Black and Driver to realise that there are better players on the fringes.

Stevo best Hearts player tonight by far... Notable mention to Black, Hammil and Temps... Driver flattered to deceive.

The guys showed guts but were totally outclassed.

Can hold his head high along with Temps.

No bad for 30k from Ayr.

Templeton needs to learn from that match that there is value in passing the ball to a teammate. Most of the time he held onto the ball until it got taken off him.

If Stevenson is being regarded as our best player we really are in trouble. 100% trier no doubt but limited ability. By no means the worst on show though. That'll be our captain.

maltese jambo

Just back and I thought he was poor shouldn't have started. But hey we weren't in it was hard to tell!

Got to agree with that. Really liked Obua's attitude when he came on...should have started.

Archived