Game tonight

Locky

Well words can't describe how gutted I am about not getting a ticket, all day i've felt as if i'm in mourning. Anyway I just want to say to all KB'ers enjoy the match and have a great night.

Well words can't describe how gutted I am about not getting a ticket, all day i've felt as if i'm in mourning. Anyway I just want to say to all KB'ers enjoy the match and have a great night.

ITV 4

I'd be gutted too mate, but cheers, I'll do some chanting for +1 :thumbsup:

Tokyo Drifter

Sorry you haven't got a ticket mate. It's annoying coz there's loads of folk on twitter who aren't Hearts or Spurs fans saying they've got tickets and they can't decide who to support. I heard some posho, up-from-London Fringe type in the Grassmarket last week saying he'd got TWO tickets. Hope there's not gonna be a load of sit-on-their-hands neutrals there tonight.

AlbionRdJambo

I am however sitting in my pants, I have pizza and beer, a clean toilet I can jobby in, and the facility of replays and commentary. Not all doom and gloom.

Good to know it isn't just me not going lads. Haven't missed a home Euro game for 7 years and i've Hibs and Rangers supporting mates going. Also got a few Jambo mates who hardly go to games going tonight. Where are all these people when we play St Johnstone in a midweek game. Guess i'll just have to bite the bullet though. Hope the Jambo's do all proper supporters proud.

I'm gutted I'm not there too.

I don't have a season ticket anymore (I'd miss too many games because of work commitments, maybe 6 a season), but my son and I have been at the last 10 or 12 home games. We don't get to many away games, but I'm certainly more than a fair weather supporter and have been for almost 30 years.

I'll make do with TV, but it's not the same and I am a wee bit upset.

I probably could have tried harder, but I was short of cash during that 2 hour window and the only credit card I have is Amex, which isn't accepted on the ticket office phone line.

I hope those who are lucky enough to be there make some noise, get right behind the team and enjoy the game!

Archived