PROVED: Glasgow Media Are Biased

Guest juvehearts

Pete Seeger

Pash, total ferkin pash. Raging, in from the pub early for it. Wantin to watch it all week. How do you complain to this shower at the bbc. JOKE

I had even told the kids it was compulsory viewing for all Jambos. I was all set to get emotional about it all over again. Ba****ds

If the subject matter was Celtic or Rangers do you think BBC Scotland would have cancelled it for a 'special'?

glad its off i have a memory blank spot for a week in 1986 so this would only have filled in the blank space with unhappy images.

this is the second time its been moved, fair enough the first one was because of sport relief, but this is just ripping the pish

MonkeyHeidHater

I was looking forward to watching it.... i'm now SHAKING WITH RAGE!!!!!

:mad::mad:

Only a Game

Steady on chaps. Its been on at least twice in the last 8 months and I am sure it will be on again soon.

Didnt enjoy it when it actually happened and sure as hell aint bothered if the BBC choose not to show it to me again.

Pete Seeger
If the subject matter was Celtic or Rangers do you think BBC Scotland would have cancelled it for a 'special'?

Mentioned that to the boy on the phone. Utter garbage

Steady on chaps. Its been on at least twice in the last 8 months and I am sure it will be on again soon.

Didnt enjoy it when it actually happened and sure as hell aint bothered if the BBC choose not to show it to me again.

well said that man, and more importantly when are they going to make one about the 1998 cup wining team or can we only get shown up as failures?

they could at least have said why it had been moved, and when it was next being shown

Pete Seeger
they could at least have said why it had been moved, and when it was next being shown

I was told there we're no plans to reschedule seen as it's a repeat. Fair enough to those that didn't want to watch it but I'm too young to remember it and didn't have the chance to watch it when it was on the first time so I was really wanting to watch it.

Dirk Diggler

Was it not moved because of a conviction that was made a couple of days ago?

It's a repeat.

Biased? Give me a break.

We lost the double in the space of 7 days. I'd imagine that followers of other teams (even those in Glasgow) would quite enjoy watching it.

asomerville

This just about sums up what is wrong with Scotland a media that looks after the west coast and does not care about the CAPITAL and it's interests. All those of you infavour of independance this is a taste of the future just look how many front bench MSP's from all partys live in the west.:mad::mad:

Dirk Diggler
This just about sums up what is wrong with Scotland a media that looks after the west coast and does not care about the CAPITAL and it's interests. All those of you infavour of independance this is a taste of the future just look how many front bench MSP's from all partys live in the west.:mad::mad:

Oh ffs.

:sad:

rudi must stay
Why on earth would anybody want to watch it ??????

i know, we lost the league on the last day of the season ffs. Then to make it even worse we got beat in the cup. I appreciate we did well that year to even get into that situation ,but those two things imo made it a disaster of a season

Jesus christ.

A tv programme got cancelled, it's no fecking conspiracy.

If I remember correctly, there was some sort of ban by cameramen? during that season. They showed the Clydebank game(or was it Aberdeen game) live but roundabout September there were no highlights. I stand to be corrected.

Dirk Diggler
If I remember correctly, there was some sort of ban by cameramen? during that season. They showed the Clydebank game(or was it Aberdeen game) live but roundabout September there were no highlights. I stand to be corrected.

Don't think there was any TV deal in place for the most part of the season?

And it was Aberdeen Live on the Sunday.

A decision that never helped us at all imho.

I have it on my PC if you all want to come round and watch it.

I'm kidding...

you're not welcome.

Paranoia reigns supreme. :P

Arthur Morgan
complaint registered with BBC....I wanted to see masel wi a mullet and tache!:wacko:

I also made a complaint they'll probably just laugh at a 15 year old complaining though:mad:

rudi must stay
I was'nt going to watch it again anyway,to much of bad memeories

same here. i doubt anyone was, ofcourse we all complain when it's cancelled though :P

Rick Grimes
I have it on my PC if you all want to come round and watch it.

I'm kidding...

you're not welcome.

lol. how's your over-excitement about tomorrow going?

colinmaroon
Jesus christ.

A tv programme got cancelled, it's no fecking conspiracy.

Praise His Name!!!

Course it's not a conspiracy!!!

It's just that they don't give a blue a***d fly about anything outside of the Bigot Brothers!!!

MonkeyHeidHater
BBC don't show Hearts losing league on the last day of the season - I am gutted:confused:

The show is about the team that competed that season. The history of that season is much much more than just one day. I find it disrespectful to judge the efforts of that team on the final day of the season when those players gave so much to the fans throughout the entire season.

portobellojambo1

I am no great fan of independence (slight understatement) but would still like to hope that before people vote one way or another they will take much more important things into account, and not base their vote on a decision by BBC Scotland to cancel a repeat showing of a TV programme.

One can only assume that you are one of those that feels Hitler treated the Jews the way he did because he didn't like bacon rolls.

That was the team that was cancelled for a bbc scotland special.

discuss..............

What one was it the Hearts one?

Is it arepeat as it was on last year - it was quality

The Real Maroonblood
Don't think there was any TV deal in place for the most part of the season?

And it was Aberdeen Live on the Sunday.

A decision that never helped us at all imho.

I can still remember quite clearly that big a******e McLeish grabbing JC round the throat and he flew past him.

Archived