Hotels near Waverly or Usher Hall

RoyCropper

Coming down for Noel Gallagher gig in October and looking for someone to recommend a nice hotel for a night. Nothing fancy, just comfortable.

Havent stayed in a hotel in Edinburgh for years, usually just head back through to Stirling after gigs but going to have a few pints and make a night of it.

Or wheres best to stay?

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Apex is good in the Grassmarket, last time i was there it was 80 sheets or so for the night.

Fairly recent one to open is (i forget the name) but its next to the fire station museum at Lauriston Place, just up from Tollcross junction

Do The Dance

Theres a premier inn just off morrison street inbetween haymarket and lothian road.

Apex is good in the Grassmarket, last time i was there it was 80 sheets or so for the night.

Fairly recent one to open is (i forget the name) but its next to the fire station museum at Lauriston Place, just up from Tollcross junction

Novotel is about there...

Lucky bugger, I couldn't get tickets. :(

Paid over the odds, got them for ?60 through Gumtree although judging by the prices on Ebay, thats a steal.

Paid over the odds, got them for ?60 through Gumtree although judging by the prices on Ebay, thats a steal.

Definitely, I would probably have snapped them up for that price too. As you said they're going for silly money on ebay and the likes.

Going to keep a look out and see if I can pick up a couple closer to the time. So if any of the good folk of kickback have any going give me a shout please. :)

There is a Novotel and a Premier Inn on Lauriston Place at the Tollcross end which is walking distance from the Usher Hall

Archived