London again

Eggo

BEER IN THE MALL is a Wetherspoons just off Trafalgar Square, good starting point till we find our feet and meet up at Victoria for the WHL train...who's in? :thumbsup:

chester copperpot

BEER IN THE MALL is a Wetherspoons just off Trafalgar Square, good starting point till we find our feet and meet up at Victoria for the WHL train...who's in? :thumbsup:

Time you kicking off at George. Was going to spend my afternoon navigating my way to Liverpool St, however may pop up for a pint with you depending on the times.

Have ye not seen my Railway / Hamilton Hall thread mate? wink.gif

Obsessed with Trafalgar Square, ya tartan taliban.

Naw...but I think its good to go to for meeting when we all arrive,im not talking about hangin aroond. You still gawn?

Naw...but I think its good to go to for meeting when we all arrive,im not talking about hangin aroond. You still gawn?

Aye but nowhere near that end of town.

Time you kicking off at George. Was going to spend my afternoon navigating my way to Liverpool St, however may pop up for a pint with you depending on the times.

Have ye not seen my Railway / Hamilton Hall thread mate? wink.gif

Aye a seen your thread its my intention to head up there in the afternoon :thumbsup:

Meeting Eddie and Co down there,mate.As Vera Lynn put it....don't know where don't know when.....but will find oot nearer the time.

Will use these new fangled mobile phone thingys to keep in touch.You gargling pre-match on Thurs?

Will use these new fangled mobile phone thingys to keep in touch.You gargling pre-match on Thurs?

Im a player for that Boab, me and Graemes flying down from Glasgow. Phone you when im doon :thumbsup:

chester copperpot

Im a player for that Boab, me and Graemes flying down from Glasgow. Phone you when im doon :thumbsup:

What time you planning on supping in TS ya nugget?

Archived