Open learning highers

cl1874

Thinking about trying to get some highers but don't want to leave my job so was thinking of doing them through open learning. Absolutely no idea where to start though just wondering if anyones done this or similair and any advice much appreciated thanks.

Johanes de Silentio

Thinking about trying to get some highers but don't want to leave my job so was thinking of doing them through open learning. Absolutely no idea where to start though just wondering if anyones done this or similair and any advice much appreciated thanks.

Do a search for Community High Schools in Edinburgh, and contact individual schools to see what subjects they're offering.

From recent experience, the most helpful are WHEC, Drummond, and Leith Academy.

Maybe also check with Stevenson, Jewel & Esk, and Telford Colleges.

Maybe also Google Learn Direct.

:thumbsup:

I did Spanish Higher at night School last year through Stevenson College having done a beginners course through the council the previous year.

The Council publish a list of all sorts of courses each summer (Due anyday now)

You can pick up a brochure in libraries or fill in this form http://ces.egfl.net/programme/brochure to get them to send you one

Good luck

Archived