Can I pick up my 1st leg Spurs tickets today?

scott_jambo

Closes at 5. Much easier to do it online, mate.

You actually missed the deadline for season ticket holders, that finished on Saturday so you will need to wait till it goes to general sale.

Closes at 5. Much easier to do it online, mate.

You actually missed the deadline for season ticket holders, that finished on Saturday so you will need to wait till it goes to general sale.

I've already bought the tickets. Just need to swap the online booking forms for the tickets. 9-5. Great, I work 9-5. How am I supposed to get down to Gorgie and pick them up?

I've already bought the tickets. Just need to swap the online booking forms for the tickets. 9-5. Great, I work 9-5. How am I supposed to get down to Gorgie and pick them up?

Why would you arrange to pick them up if you have no means of doing so ? Surely it would have made more sense to have them posted out to you.

Why would you arrange to pick them up if you have no means of doing so ? Surely it would have made more sense to have them posted out to you.

This would have been more sensible.

I always pick my tickets up on the day of the game but I am assuming that with all the Johnny Come Lately's that the ticket office will be struggling to cope and their will be massive queues.

:sob: I just want my tickets.

Archived