POSITIVE NEWS

harvey05

Just thought i would remind the masses of Hearts supporters on here that we won 3-0 today against a very energetic and physical Aberdeen team.

Whilst "The Hearts" new style of continental football(That's called passing to a team mate for the less educated amongst you)is taking a while to bed in you can definately see where the new manager is going. Perhaps if "The Hearts" were to sign an experienced midfield general they could become strong challengers for the league this season.

It is obvious that one or two players are taking time to adjust, but with every PASSING week they will get better, that's for sure.

So, well done to the players,Sergio and Romanov for moving in the right direction.

As for all you negatives on here, well, what can one say. GET A GRIP

Just thought i would remind the masses of Hearts supporters on here that we won 3-0 today against a very energetic and physical Aberdeen team.

Whilst "The Hearts" new style of continental football(That's called passing to a team mate for the less educated amongst you)is taking a while to bed in you can definately see where the new manager is going. Perhaps if "The Hearts" were to sign an experienced midfield general they could become strong challengers for the league this season.

It is obvious that one or two players are taking time to adjust, but with every PASSING week they will get better, that's for sure.

So, well done to the players,Sergio and Romanov for moving in the right direction.

blink.gif

Bizarre.

kennyblack'sshot

Bruno Aguiar back. Puhleeeease.

Positive news would be Mikey Stewart being told to G.T.F. :thumbsup:

Good to see the youngsters getting involved today.

The Old Tolbooth

To be fair Harvey, I thought Aberdeen were utterly woeful today and set out to kick us off the park, however I totally agree with you that this is work in progress and can/will only get better.

We looked a bit lack lustre today I thought, but Rome wasn't built in a day, patience is needed.

chester copperpot

To be fair Harvey, I thought Aberdeen were utterly woeful today and set out to kick us off the park, however I totally agree with you that this is work in progress and can/will only get better.

We looked a bit lack lustre today I thought, but Rome wasn't built in a day, patience is needed.

Couldn't agree more on today John. Lacklustre summed us up, but you know what, I'll take lacklustre and 3-0 any day of the week, we're sounding like H**s here.

I'll get a grip when Zally gets a grip wae the continental passing!

grumpyespana

Listened to it on hearts world then watched it on BBC Alba, what we need to do is instead of Kello just booting it up the park most of the game someone has to come looking for the short pass from the keeper then take it from there. Was impressed with our back line and the way they caught Aberdeen offside most of the game, but as it stands its work in progress and maybe a couple of signings who can play a bit of football.

Grumpy. :thumbsup:

Archived