Good Points - Bad Points

RussAsia

We had a good result today against a far from impressive Aberdeen side.. I actually thought that Paw Broon would have made an improvement on last season but apparently not..

Good points..

2 goals from Sutton, 2nd was a really nice finish..

Some of our younger players played and didn't look out of place

I thought that apart from the start where we were closed down quickly we controlled the game

Bad points

Our version of tika taka seems to involve Kello playing 1-2's with each of the back 4 then humping it up, Seriously our back 4 look about for a pass but the only person available is Kello so he normally gets the ball..

Novikovas scored a good goal and was looking like he was improving before he was taken off.. at the start of the game though every time he got the ball he ran straight into an Aberdeen player and fell over leaving them to come forward with the ball..

Overall though a good 3 points and a basis of a performance to move on from.. Lets get through the Spurs ties hopefully giving a good account of ourselves and start pushing up this league..

MightyBritannia

Overall though a good 3 points and a basis of a performance to move on from.. Lets get through the Spurs ties hopefully giving a good account of ourselves and start pushing up this league..

You seem to assume, dear boy, that we will not progress to the group stages of the Europa League! We shall, you know. :thumbsup:

good points

we won. :sergioyay:

my hearty pie was good :sergioyay:

McHattie got a game :sergioyay:

bad points

I spilt my boiling hot bovril on my hand :sob:

McHattie only got two touches :sob:

Archived