Tottenahm away ticket sale

Praha06

Those queuing up should be banned from having a ticket for stupidity. Wonder how many of them have no right to a ticket and are going to chance it.

Aw ffs people! :sheep:

THERE ARE NOT 2400 PEOPLE WITH MORE THAN 106 POINTS!!!!

I'm sure they can read that, standing outside the ticket office...

There were about 20 folk standing outside as I entered the stadium, I made my feelings felt towards them, sad b*stards

Aw ffs people! :sheep:

THERE ARE NOT 2400 PEOPLE WITH MORE THAN 106 POINTS!!!!

Have the club confirmed this officially?? Tho given recent shenanigans, I might not even trust it if they did tell us that... I certainly wouldn't take the word of someone who just wants someone off phone/ out of the TO...

I was told this morning that there were "more than enough!!!" tickets for people with 106pts. That's 3 times the tkt office have told me this. Even made a tannoy announcement before game today to say no need to leave early.

Absolute rockets!

Should have 50 loyalty points deducted for not going to game today!

Have the club confirmed this officially?? Tho given recent shenanigans, I might not even trust it if they did tell us that... I certainly wouldn't take the word of someone who just wants someone off phone/ out of the TO...

Seeming there were enough to go round at the initial allocation of 1800! Let alone 2417!!!! I'm going for dinner and a show tonight, might get my ticket at some point before Tuesday.

Meanwhile I'm enjoying the match from my ST seat at Tynie. Enjoy the standing around ya sad ****s!

:verysmug:

The people getting all worked up over this complete non-issue are the ones who don't qualify for a ticket.

Nap.

Those queuing up should be banned from having a ticket for stupidity. Wonder how many of them have no right to a ticket and are going to chance it.

Another reason why water cannon should be common place in the UK.

Nop, I have more than enough points for a ticket. What annoys me are these so called 'loyal' ans are quite happily missing a league game to get a ticket for an away european game they are already guaranteed a ticket for. Embarrassing

Sexton Hardcastle

Its pretty comical the so called "die hards" missing a game to queue for tickets they are guaranteed.

:cornette:

A steward going through the queue checking folks Loyalty balances.

Doubt he will have the full database with him, even if he did its usually wrong.... Nobody will "bring proof" of points

Modern device called a mobile phone?

So you reckon they're all on Kickback while in the queue?

Ok then.

:laugh:

So you reckon they're all on Kickback while in the queue?

Ok then.

:laugh:

Better than staring at the guy in fronts head no?

Maybe not.

Better than staring at the guy in fronts head no?

Maybe not.

No, you're right.

They'll all posting on the 'What're You Listening To Now' thread :rolleyes:

No, you're right.

They'll all posting on the 'What're You Listening To Now' thread :rolleyes:

You in the queue? :P

They're mobiles are likely stuck on the calculator trying to work out their loyalty points!

In the queue. Bitter experience tells you you can take no chances when it comes to Hearts ticket office.

Sydney Devine

Three tickets purchased on line by the lovely mrs. Just walking down the stairs of the wheatfield......London here we come...

Three tickets purchased on line by the lovely mrs. Just walking down the stairs of the wheatfield......London here we come...

Is it letting you order more than one on the same account?

Just called up on my way home and got 2 briefs. No waiting in queue for me. Job done.

:verysmug:

Sydney Devine

No you need to link the account to other cust ref numbers who also have enough points. So same transaction with three cust ref numbers.

People should be careful.......I have 117points and havent been to an away game in 2 years.

More could have points than you realise!

In the queue. Bitter experience tells you you can take no chances when it comes to Hearts ticket office.

I think the same, got someone to come and hold my place so as I could go to game like always and left at 4.40 rejoined person and tickets purchased by 5pm !!!! I,m happy so "hey ho " everyone to their own

JamboAberdeen

We only had 13k crowd today despite sell-out away end.

Atmosphere on the ground sounded dire from streampro.

So people skipped game just to get Spurs game?

Madness.

Anyone who acquiring an extra ticket, I would be more than willing to take off your hands or swap you for a ticket on Thursday night.

I left after match, stood in queue, went online on iPhone and had tickets bought within a minute. Cue smug look and off home for me;)

loveofthegame

Look at all the diehard's sitting on their computers at home when there's a game on and abusing fans who clearly have 106 loyalty points or more...

If people chose to queue early then that's their call, you never know with our ticket office.

Me? I watched the full game then swanned to the TO where I immediately picked up my ticket as my old man left the game early with it wrapped up in the 2nd half. Cannot wait, going to be an absolute belter.

Look at all the diehard's sitting on their computers at home when there's a game on and abusing fans who clearly have 106 loyalty points or more...

If people chose to queue early then that's their call, you never know with our ticket office.

Me? I watched the full game then swanned to the TO where I immediately picked up my ticket as my old man left the game early with it wrapped up in the 2nd half. Cannot wait, going to be an absolute belter.

that what I think everyone to their own !!!!! does it really matter as long as we all get tickets and enjoy ourselves !!!!

Pants Shaton

Madness.

How the f@@@ was the away end sold out?

Away section was 2/3 full.

As for Spurs tickets - simply slip a tenner to someone at the ticket office for a magic 'manual adjustment' - great stuff from Hearts.

I was standing outside the ticket office just before kick off because my card wouldn't swipe at the turnstile and there was a few people in the same boat. Never seen anybody trying for Spurs tickets.

Madness.

Was it feck, they had about 800 fans.

Im sure if someone tipped up with 90 points they will still issue a ticket

They checked everyones points, I saw a few guys get turned away.

Looking for 2 tickets to the home game this Thursday and 1 ticket for the away game down at WHL.

PM me if you can offer any of the above. Cheers.

Dean Winchester

Madness.

You're believing far too much into Aberdeen's away support myth :lol:

Archived