Today's Other Football

Harry Palmer

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I sometimes get the impression Scottish football is scripted, this is one of those occasions.

I'm watching this on Sky and they make no mention of the fact that either decision was actually wrong, no repeats, no analysis, cant think why.

the only thing they said about the first one was that tokely might i say again MIGHT have went through naismith to win the ball, even though the replay shows he didn't go through him

Harry Palmer

Liverpool team today is...

Reina, Flanagan, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Adam, Downing, Henderson, Suarez, Carroll.

Subs: Doni, Meireles, Kuyt, Spearing, Ngog, Kelly, Robinson.

Dirk on the bench....:what:

Scottish football is so corrupt it's frightening - I can't be the only one who, when watching the OF struggle in a match (in Scotland), starts thinking that there will be a penalty / red card / both coming along soon to help them along. The number of times that these thoughts are proven correct are too numerous to remember.

The media have a cheek to wonder why Rankers in particular have such a honking record in Europe. Two words - "Scottish Referees', or rather the lack of them involved when Rankers are in Europe.

How many Scottish Refs would have had the balls to send Whittaker off for his recent ball throw? It would have been a quiet word along the lines of 'Throw it a bit softer next time.'.

kingantti1874

Liverpool team today is...

Reina, Flanagan, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Adam, Downing, Henderson, Suarez, Carroll.

Subs: Doni, Meireles, Kuyt, Spearing, Ngog, Kelly, Robinson.

Dirk on the bench....:what:

Is this on the tv anywhere?

Liverpool missed Kuyt being on the park for that penalty - he is pretty deadly from the spot.

thought adam would have hit it

Archived