Spurs

IMAJAMBO

Spell check/auto correct on phones can get it pretty wrong sometimes.

I know but q-u-e-u-e ........... w-i-r-e.

:blink:

Probably some kind of Freudian slip - thinking about pulling his wire or doing the electrics in the house or something.

I know but q-u-e-u-e ........... w-i-r-e.

:blink:

All the letters to spell both words are right next to each other. Pretty irrelevant conversation point anyway I am more concerned about someone queuing up so early for something that is guaranteed blink.gif.

Probably some kind of Freudian slip - thinking about pulling his wire or doing the electrics in the house or something.

:oohmatron:

Also yes, it IS a tedious conversation but still...

:blink: .

All the letters to spell both words are right next to each other. Pretty irrelevant conversation point anyway I am more concerned about someone queuing up so early for something that is guaranteed blink.gif.

Don't care have enough people to take over while I go to match and not sure if I believe T/O

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Well here I am 1st in the wire for my spurs ticket!!!

Didn't really have you down as a Hearts fan, IMAJAMBO.

Keep my place as I have to go to the game first...

went to game as someone came and stood and allow me to use my season ticket and go to game came out at 4.40 rejoined queue tickets by 4.50 ! not really hardship and missed no more than all the rest that left at 4.40 to join queue at back

I see Mr I Mcgurk is back on ebay after the last listing was reported :whistling:

Tout

Just done a facebook search and found an Ian McGurk, hearts fan very simples! :whistling:

queuing for over 4 hours for a ticket you could buy online :laugh:

No..................my shift was only an hour !!!! and good banter was had, so no problem

Archived