Streampro tv problems

JAMMY

Can anyone help?i have subscribed to streampro tv however every time i login it redirects me to new page which says "access denied".Has this happened with anyone else?how do i fix it?

Log outand then try to login again. When did you sign up. Maybe they haven't processed your payment and activated your account.

jamboblair17

that happened to me once before, trying using a different browser that should work.

There should be instructions where it tells you to delete your browsing history and clear you cache or something like that. when you have done that close the browser and come back onto streampro, then you should be fine. Happened to me a few times.

Al The Jambo

Send them an email, I had bother with it and they replied within half an hour. Turned out they had changed my login by adding 11 to the end ?

I'm really clueless when it comes to phones but does anyone know if I can get streampro on an android phone? Will be on train at time of game :angry:

I'm really clueless when it comes to phones but does anyone know if I can get streampro on an android phone? Will be on train at time of game :angry:

Not sure about streampro but I have watched streamed games from p2p on my HTC desire android phone when I've been stuck at work. Good quality and little to no buffering.

Edit: go to the market and download latest flash player. It's free.

download dolphin browser, you can watch it via that.

Not sure about streampro but I have watched streamed games from p2p on my HTC desire android phone when I've been stuck at work. Good quality and little to no buffering.

Edit: go to the market and download latest flash player. It's free.

Magic, thank you! Can't find stream of Hearts game! Liverpool Sunderland will do :thumbsup:

Yes you can, be better if train has WiFi as it will eat up quite a bit of data

download dolphin browser, you can watch it via that.

Cheers, I have an account but no active subscription. Should I pay now and log on later?

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Can anyone help?i have subscribed to streampro tv however every time i login it redirects me to new page which says "access denied".Has this happened with anyone else?how do i fix it?

I had exactly the same problem trying to log in using Safari browser. I switched to Firefox and it worked fine.

Cheers, I have an account but no active subscription. Should I pay now and log on later?

i guess. probably easier doing it now than at five to three.

You can watch stream pro on your android. Just download the sky fire browser and out works fine. Even on a 3g connection. Didn't seem to use up much of my allowance either.

itll be the usual hunt for a non steampro stream for me, so if anyone finds it, be much appreciated. Ill post if i do.

Archived