*****Official Matchday Thread*****

Sten Guns

Right, our poor run of form has led to a change in management, so I reckon a change in match day thread creator is required. :lol:

Sorry Baz :thumbsup:

Where you the jinx?!

I'm going for a fairly uneventful 2-0 Hearts, with a goal in each half from Sutton should he start.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Right, our poor run of form has led to a change in management, so I reckon a change in match day thread creator is required. :lol:

Where you the jinx?!

I'm going for a fairly uneventful 2-0 Hearts, with a goal in each half from Sutton should he start.

I'd take that....with bells on! :groundhog:

Baz was never anything to do with our run of good form last season. He was riding on my back.

I live abroad but was home for 4 months last year, start of October until February, during which time I went to most games. CHeck the results - speak for themselves. Baz is and always will be a pretender. He's a good guy and I sympathise for him, but his 15 minutes have passed.

Or did he show a great amount of potential and lose his way a bit, needs a rest but will come back stronger a la Temps?

I think the former, pretender reasoning.

FWIW I'm home for 3 weeks as of Tuesday, covering the Spurs games and the Hibs game, so don't worry, we'll be fine.

Today:

Hearts 3-1 Aberdeen

Sutton; Skacel; Arvy

Jambof3tornado

A convincing 3 goal win and Sutton to get his 1st Tynecastle goal,in fact he is going to bag a double today! Rudi with the other.

Lambs to the slaughter.

Gregory House M.D.

Heart of Midlothian 5-0 Aberdeen

Templeton

Skacel(2)

Elliott

Novikovas.

:whistling:

I think we are going to win today. I must admit, I am really confident.

Poor Baz, ousted when he was down on his luck. He would say that he had a hand in today's victory. I hope that Sten will be as gracious as Paulo was and remark on the dedication of Baz and say the win was for him.

Oh, and Le Chat and Jack of Hearts.

Everybody loves Baz

Baz was never anything to do with our run of good form last season. He was riding on my back.

I live abroad but was home for 4 months last year, start of October until February, during which time I went to most games. CHeck the results - speak for themselves. Baz is and always will be a pretender. He's a good guy and I sympathise for him, but his 15 minutes have passed.

Or did he show a great amount of potential and lose his way a bit, needs a rest but will come back stronger a la Temps?

I think the former, pretender reasoning.

FWIW I'm home for 3 weeks as of Tuesday, covering the Spurs games and the Hibs game, so don't worry, we'll be fine.

Today:

Hearts 3-1 Aberdeen

Sutton; Skacel; Arvy

:huh:

0-2 Sheep

Sexton Hardcastle

Aberdeen seem even less likely to score than us but they can be a bit of a bogey team for us.

1-0 JT's

Italian Lambretta

Since we're in the mood for changes and a new beginning I would like to see us shooting towards the Gorgie in the 1st half. :thumbsup:

Teams always get a lift shooting against their own fans in the 2nd half especially if its all square or they are chasing the game.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Two goals in the first 10 minutes and the rest of the game being a snoreathon as we ready ourselves for Spuds!

chester copperpot

3-1 Hearts, after they pesky dons scoring first.

Skacel, Templeton, Driver.

I am really looking forward to seeing how we get on today with another week (well except the weather days) under Sergio, as it didn't look too promising at Motherwell.

Come on the JT's.

Everybody loves Baz

I backed you up, buddy. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^thumbsup.gif

I know pal,

Deflated does even start to explain how i feel right now.

I can't even reach the knife that's between my shoulder blades to take it out. :(

I know pal,

I can even reach the knife that's between my shoulder blades to take it out. :(

It's shameful.

Jefferies, Stewart, Templeton and now Baz. Hearts fans will turn on anybody, won't they? :(

Everybody loves Baz

It's shameful.

Jefferies, Stewart, Templeton and now Baz. Hearts fans will turn on anybody, won't they? :(

Depression-Depressing.jpg

Maurice Moss

2-0 Hearts

Stevenson header from a Grainger corner, then

Driver breaks the offside trap and cooly rolls it in the bottom corner

:thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

Aberdeen seem even less likely to score than us but they can be a bit of a bogey team for us.

1-0 JT's

:blink: In the same sense as Hibs being a bogey team? They haven't beat us since January '10 when they won 3-0 at Tynie.

Where you the jinx?!

Nowt against Baz and I don't believe in hocus pocus but defo needed a new thread starter.

I however will be my usual optimistic self and say a defeat is on the cards. Man for man we piss on Aberdeen but we are simply not getting our shit together.

Gregory House M.D.

Nowt against Baz and I don't believe in hocus pocus but defo needed a new thread starter.

I however will be my usual optimistic self and say a defeat is on the cards. Man for man we piss on Aberdeen but we are simply not getting our shit together.

iLUV's famed predictions :teehee: That'll be a stick on Hearts win then :lol:

I'm gonna say 2 - 0 hearts. Sutton and rudi.

On a side note. Hope wee temps don't play any part today simple because I read in the paper this morning he will play threw the pain barrier today as his ankle is still cut and swollen and I don't want him ruled out of the spurs game if he gets a knock on it.

Gregory House M.D.

I'm gonna say 2 - 0 hearts. Sutton and rudi.

On a side note. Hope wee temps don't play any part today simple because I read in the paper this morning he will play threw the pain barrier today as his ankle is still cut and swollen and I don't want him ruled out of the spurs game if he gets a knock on it.

He shouldn't start anyway. IMHO, Starting berths should be decided on current form and not on past form. Nothing against the laddie but he just isn't performing to the standard required. I think he's got too comfortable in the starting 11 and starting him on the bench for a few games will give him the kick up the erchie he needs.

In saying that, he shouldn't be dropped for the Spurs game because he played a big part in getting us there.

Temps hasn't 'played' for about 6 months. 2 feckin right i hope he doesn't play today. Awful form and should be dropped.

If we are going to win today I think we will need to score at least twice. We conceded in every game this season and I cant see that changing today so I will go for 1 - 1.

Having lived in Aberdeen for 3 years, this is always a big one for me. I really hope we hit some form today and score a few. Aberdeen's squad is their worst for 40 years, we should be able to dismiss them with the players we have.

Time for Driver and Sutton/Elliott to step up, please.

hearts_crazy

Where you the jinx?!

Good call. At least we're back to having a match day 'THREAD' a not a match day 'FRED' which was beginning to grip my shit if i'm being honest.

Won't be confident until we stop playing most of the game passing the ball about in our own half and Temps remembers how to get past players, I am going down the pessimistic route on this one - 0-0 or even worse 0-1, I will be pleasantly surprised if we win at Tynecastle in the SPL for the first t ime since **** knows when.

Utter baws

Standard rule of thumb, anybody that makes a big deal of starting a match thread results in a shitey performance/defeat

Great stuff Sten

Condolences to ELB's friends and family at this difficult time

Hearts 4 - 0 Aberdeen

Sutton (2)

Driver

Smith

A wonderful display of slick, passing football ending with chants of "bring on the tottenham" booming out of the stands.

Hearts of Vladland

Temps hasn't 'played' for about 6 months. 2 feckin right i hope he doesn't play today. Awful form and should be dropped.

You stated not to long ago that you haven't been to many matches so I am unsure how you could form an opinion on how well he has played. FWIW he was playing well against Rangers... untill he got injured, he was playing pretty well against United untill he got injured... seeing a pattern here?

Hearts will absolutely batter Aberdeen today, creating chance after chance but only converting 3 of them in a 3-1 victory.

Some signs of Sergio's fitba philosophy will be on display, but with still obvious room for improvement.

Whatever the result or performance there will be much mumping and moaning on here for the next few days for one reason or anotherninja.gif

RoussetsShorts

the sheep appear to be pretty confident for this one. think they were the same when we pumped them 5-0 mind you.

Real_C_Wilson Craig Wilson

Starts for Robinson and Novikovas today. Big chance for both. #hmfc

Would do be me nicely if true :)

Good luck today guys.

Hopefully no injuries.

Cheers.

I hope you understand that I hope you have a list of injuries that last somewhere in the region of three weeks plus for guys like Van Der Vaart, Modric, Bale, Crouch, Defoe, Lennon.......(keeps going, naming another half dozen players...) .

chester copperpot

Good luck today guys.

Hopefully no injuries.

Nice one Ross.

Same to you.............................oh wait!

Harry Palmer

My *****Official Matchday SEETHE thread***** is on standby and ready to be started up if it all goes Pete Tong...

Might save us from the multiple GTF threads etc. :thumbsup:

Seymour M Hersh

I'll just take a win in any shape or form right now. It''l take a few months for PS's ideas and team shapes to really bed in. We could be very up and down during this time but hopefully every game we see improvement.

I know pal,

I can't even reach the knife that's between my shoulder blades to take it out. :(

Prove me wrong Baz. Prove me wrong. I'd love to be eating humble pie come Christmas.

There was a real buzz about the place when you first hit the scene and I'd love nothing more than to see you bring that back. Sten Guns might do well for a bit, but can he get the place rocking like you did? I don't honestly know. I wish I could guess where you'll be in 2 years time, Baz, I really do.

One thing that's for sure is that it's effin magic that ILUVhibs has genuinely applauded the change in thread starter. That gave me a wee smile!

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Hearts are going to win :verysmug:

I've said that before every Hearts game ever though so I don't really know what's going to happen.

Where you the jinx?!

2-1 hearts :thumbsup:

Archived